Milestone Rewards Idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milestone Rewards Idea

Hello Fortnite Team and Members,

First off I want to say that this game is amazing on many aspects. I really enjoy the game so far, concepts like the Battle Pass really give the players something to keep playing for. However, I think that for the hardcore fans and more skilled players, Milestone Rewards will make the game 100x times more grind worthy. For example, players that achieve 100 solo wins will unlock a special skin, or players that get 100 pickaxe kills will unlock a special pickaxe, or even players that get 1000 assault rifle kills will unlock a gold scar backround loading picture. I think the idea of a detailed Milestone Tracking System is very interesting for us players. It will give us a bigger sense of accomplishment for winning games, as it is not an easy task to accomplish.
    Last edited by Lahuvahh; 03-08-2018, 06:16 PM.

what do you guys think

Comment

This topic has been brought up several times PLEASE stop bringing it up this will most likely be in the game. The developers are doing an insane job at delivering content we have gotten more content for Fortnite in a month than 2 years of COD bo2.

Comment

Originally posted by Nizzlon1 View Post
        This topic has been brought up several times PLEASE stop bringing it up this will most likely be in the game. The developers are doing an insane job at delivering content we have gotten more content for Fortnite in a month than 2 years of COD bo2.
        That is just a kid comment by you harcore players should be awarded whats wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Nizzlon1 View Post
          relax bud im new here, and i just said they were doing an amazing job

Comment

Working...
          X