X

Please epic get rid of bloom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please epic get rid of bloom

I know i know they tested shooting test #1 but still from my perspective that was a bad mode where u need to waste around 1sec to duck and wait for accuracy
    Players who just hold m1 with mouse can still rekt you if they have luck thats dumb in battle royale u can have lucks finding good items in drops,chest etc but u need recoil like other games
    I know u can outplay players with building i am not noob got over 220wins and 4.8+overall kda so i think i know what i am talking about.

I know they plan to put shooting test #2 and i think that will be real deal cuz there will be recoil and players who hold m1 and hope they will kill you will be mad cuz thats only way they can do something but still its stupid cuz good players should have advantage learning recoil etc.

Bloom is bad in so many ways taking out skill of the game , plus i want this game to go esport and it have so much potentional its so fun and addicting but please just remove that bloom dont wait so long to do it.

Thanks sorry for my bad english its not my primary language.

+1. they announced removing bloom and even converting all guns to projectiles (4 - 5 months ago). Only reason i stuck around or even put money into the game. I really hope the devs haven't turned away from the idea

Comment

They didn't announce it they suggested they would be trying other things through test. Which are far from over and vary due to the mixxing up of things

Comment

Thanks to RNG, most kills are based on luck and not on skill. It's awful. Even good players like you struggle with this system. It doesn't matter how good your aim is, some shots will miss no matter what. I hope they fix this very soon

Comment

Originally posted by aswiftmfinpanda View Post
          They didn't announce it they suggested they would be trying other things through test. Which are far from over and vary due to the mixxing up of things
          they announced that they were prototyping removing bloom and projectiles. i think it's fair to say a hugely successful development team could have implemented that within 5 months. I feel as though they have scrapped the idea because a lot of people said they like bloom

Comment

Originally posted by GSnail View Post

they announced that they were prototyping removing bloom and projectiles. i think it's fair to say a hugely successful development team could have implemented that within 5 months. I feel as though they have scrapped the idea because a lot of people said they like bloom
            Yeah i get what are u saying every new patch that is coming out i am like oh it needs to be bloom gettting removed there is nothing else that they can do , and they just come out with new things modes/skins instead of focusing what games really needs , idk i blame streamres they should get some hype about removing bloom or something i am sure epicgames would react then faster.

Comment

My AR only hits 20% of the time since the new hunting rifle update, I have resorted to almost never using anything besides shotguns and rushing at this point. It works but my ar aim is nasty LET MY BULLETS HIT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic please just make it skill based shooting, I love shotties but im getting bored of only using them, fix bloom!!!

Comment

If you get rid of bloom the game would be to easy IMO because if no bloom people could just easily tag the **** outta you across the map

Comment

• W1ader commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dude, this topic is from march, why would you ever bump it up like this.

These developers are a joke i bet you they are seeing these threads and ignoring so they can keep bloom and keep kiddies happy

Comment

Working...
                X