Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get better aim and better flicks?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing Fortnite recently and I have about 20 hours with 4 solo wins. But now I kind of reached the point where I'm not improving aim wise. I always lose my head-to-head fights just because I didn't hit the enemy one more time with a shotgun. When I'm spraying with my AR I can easly don't hit an enemy a single time. Many times have I died even though that was an easy one-shot kill with Tac. How can I improve? My building is quite Okay I might even say good but building walls can't always save you. There'll be moments where you have to go up 1 vs 1 and the person with better aim wins. And I am always the one taking L's. Any advice?

Practice. Really, that's all there is.

Comment

Originally posted by username_jp View Post
      Practice. Really, that's all there is.
      helpful, thank you so much. #notallheroswearcapes

Comment

Find suitable dpi and sensitivity, and lose the super fast sensitivity that most people are used to . 800 dpi is a good one to stick to. Itll help make ur aim more precise when u practice. practicing aiming on other games, like csgo will help if ur familiar to the game already. Make aiming at headshot level a muscle memory when going into shotgun 1 on 1 fights, etc will additionally help.

Comment

Have good fps +120. Have a good monitor +144hz. Have one of the best mouses. Practice and practice. One tip I can give tho, for shotguns specially, is dont always try to aim direct at your target, but rather place your aim where you predict he will go and wait and shoot when the target is in the predicted spot (this happens very fast). Hope this makes sense

Comment

Working...
          X