Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion to bring back, The Reaper pickaxe.

Collapse
X

Suggestion to bring back, The Reaper pickaxe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please im begging you to bring the reaper pickaxe back,I always wanted it after not playing this game since S4 and when i saw it realease in 20th january it can then realease which time as possible so please please please bring it back this month or next, its not possible to you despite you can make money out of it

Comment

plz i need this pickaxe I am crying for that plz bring it on new version plzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

plz i need this pickaxe I am crying for that plz bring it on new version plzzzzzzzzzzz

sksjdkdkdkdkzjzkjsksjssjj

Comment

Bring back the reaper today please

Comment

I want the reaper pick because it sounds cool and I think everyone should have one y'all should put up 8 challenges to get to the pick

Comment

Epic can you bring back the reaper pickaxe on Halloween 2019

Comment

plz bring the reaper pickaxe back in todays item shop im begging you I could have got it but my mom took away my controller when I had enough v-bucks for it
                Last edited by xd ballerツ; 04-29-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

It would be cool if it'd come back out. Its the only thing I REALY want from the item shop. But since it is limited edition, its probably not comming to the shop till Halloween.

Comment

Pls bring reaper back had no time to buy

Comment

pls bring back reaper i miss it

Comment

Epic bring back the reaper axe back next week Tuesday and keep gifting so I could buy it for myself and 2 of my friends

Comment

Working...
                        X