X

Tilted towers is 99% gonna get replaced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tilted towers is 99% gonna get replaced

First of all, tilted towers may be removed, and these are theories, just to let you know.

We hate it
    Firstly, most of us hate it, it removes the flow of the game, it is the location in the centre, so the storm will mostly be near it, which means tilted towers gets loads of people, nowadays nobody lands to Greasy grove, lucky landing, haunted hills, and the original wailing woods and lonely lodge; tilted towers is why. And, epic games hate it as well.

Meteors
    Look up, you will see the sun/moon, and clouds right? Look harder, you see a blue meteor facing directly to tilted towers. This hints that they are going to have a special event, some say it will be when season 3 ends. And, in the game files, people found that it is actually a comet, and is getting larger each day.

Telescopes
    Also, they have recently added telescopes, they face to the comet, which means it is going to have some connection with the removal of tilted towers, if you want to see these telescopes go to the mountains, it is like a solar eclipse in fortnite!

More loot
    They have added more chests near these telescopes, meaning that they might be moving the chests in tilted towers away, and spread out, instead of it all in one place

This means something will happen in a months time, you all hyped or scared, that this might make a huge impact on the game!

April fools
    It can also be a prank...

I think it will get removed, what do you guys think?

#Bringbackhighexplosives

Comment

I think the comet is going to get caught in earth's atmosphere and create a mini event featuring a new map with low gravity.

Comment

Nice job copy-pasting the post from Reddit.

Comment

• connorplays59 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are a legend

did not copy passt any ****, just thought of many theories.

#Bringbackhighexplosives

Comment

Time for an introduction.

I have played Fortnite since it came out, and that was the Save the World part of the game, not the Battle Royal part of the game, as that did not exist at that time, well before it's release in September.

And what I want to say to you is, what in the world, is this crock you are going on about?

You said:

"We hate it"

"Firstly, most of us hate it, it removes the flow of the game, it is the location in the centre, so the storm will mostly be near it, which means tilted towers gets loads of people, nowadays nobody lands to Greasy grove, lucky landing, haunted hills, and the original wailing woods and lonely lodge; tilted towers is why. And, epic games hate it as well."

You speak for most of us do you?

Give me names, Gamertags, give me the names of all these players where you have seen "most of us" saying they hate it.

Because, I think you are trying to put your own agenda, and trying to make it a community issue, because, from what I suspect is, you hate having to go to Tilted Towers, because, you have a higher chance of dying their as you can not do 1 on 1's very often their.

It's more like, I don't like Tilted, but how can I make it in such a way to make it sound like we all want it removed.

You provided no articulated references nor real examples of how Tilted Towers affects the gameplay.

From this poor attempt at a clickbait post, because, you know, Epic must fall at your feet if you say:

"Tilted towers is 99% gonna get replaced"

The only thing I see is, the people who have a problem, are manly on Twitch, the same place where everyone loved using the Double Pump to get kills, but then said F this game when they got killed by the same technique.

And here is a point, maybe people play better at the game, and no matter how you try and change up the map, will the days of old return.

As Ninja put it, people have started to get good at the game, and even he admits that sneaking up on people or ambushing people, nor even rapid fire building not always guaranteed to net you an easy kill anymore.

Which leads onto my, rather more first hand experience relating to this argument, detailed about why removing or changing Tilted Towers in a dramatic or significant way, will just break the player base in two groups of people, ones who like it, and ones who just use it to farm kills as I have not come across anyone while playing on Xbox, as I do everyday, I pair up with randoms and we get into a party chat, I ask them what do they think of Tilted Towers, and I can tell you this, I have never heard of anyone, saying, it needs to be removed, ever.

Tilted towers offers something that no other place on the map offers, high octane pure carnage, full of tall buildings, interior and underground pathways.

No other place offers that to the scale in which Tilted does.

It makes you think, holy s***, am I going to get a gun before the next person does, and hearing 30 odd people running about above and below you, and seeing 30+ go to the same area, makes the whole experience that much better for those who just want to have an Epic battle

Some players just want to have a big all out battle, and they just like to keep doing that over and over again, they don't want the tediousness of running about, having a 1 on 1 or 4 on 4 engagement, some of them want a 1 on 30 or 4 on 26 battle going on, I know, hard to believe right that people want to have crazy battles and have fun, how ludicrous of them.

Why do you think, as soon a the limited playlist of 50 v 50 ends, people want it back straight away?

It's because people want these kinds of battles, they want the option and the ability to do that.

They want that option, and if they decide they do not want that, them they can just go and land at Shifty or Lucky, or any other place like that.

I can tell you one thing, if Epic buys into this bs that you and others spin, they will take an immediate hit to those who actually pay to support this game because Tilted Towers, is one of the more fun editions added to the game in terms of actual gameplay, as I have heard far more players and people I play with, complain about the new guided rocket than they have with Tilted Towers.

If people do not land at Salty Springs, Greasy Grove, Fatal Fields, Retail Row as often, so what, it's called not being linear, it's called giving players a choice in how they want to play their game.

You make it sound like the end of the world because not as many people are landing at Salty or Anarchy Acres.

Tilted does not detract from the game, as Tilted does what it was intended to do, weed out those players who just want to go in guns blazing, so that the other players who decided to go in for a more secluded part of the map, only have to engage in small 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 fights due to the rest of the players fighting in the centre of the map, that's what the centre of the map has always been about, more risk but better loot, or sticking to the outside of the map which means safer areas, but not with the best loot.

Risk vs Reward

You have also missed the entire concept of how the map and tactics are supposed to work, so I am going to put it down to you being a new player, or you just being totally ignorant.

The centre of the map is the most dangerous so why would having Tilted Towers in the centre, to allow for those big battles detract from the experience?
          Because there has been many games where I have done a Solo, Duo and even Squads where their has been 20+ people land at Fatal Fields and Retail Park.

Because according to your logic, because of the inclusion of Tilted Towers everyone has to go there?
          News flash, not everyone goes to Tilted, just because it is there, it does not mean everyone goes there.

Epic knows how to run a company, and they have their best minds on this project, so why does everyone else think they best on the matter, and I do not mean just stating your opinion, but their are people who act like total assess, that they will just spout the biggest amount of rubbish imaginable just to hone in on a point.

What Epic needs to do is, to fix the rampant server latency issues between the server and the player, fix the glitches and bugs before adding any more stuff.

The bugs like, weapons disappearing when switching from weapon to weapon, phasing through doors, the abysmal auto generated weapon placement where you can land at Salty and find nothing but ammo, but then you can land at the Junkyard and find nothing but Gold Chests and the best Guns.

It's why PUBG fell out of favor because they started to add in-game items to buy, and the loot crates, instead of fixing the real issues, very similar to what I have mentioned above, and as a result they listened to the wrong people, (Twitch Streamers) instead of the real people who actually know how design and technology work, and how the implementation of certain gameplay mechanics and areas affect the game, and how bugs and glitches really do damage the player base if they are not fixed.

Instead, they decided to say no to all of that, and that is why people had enough of PUBG.

Don't just take it from me, talk to the people who used to play PUBG, I'm one of them, even as evidenced by Dr Disrespect and what Summit1G who said the exact same thing about how the Devs for PUBG preferred to add items for people to buy, rather than actually fixing the core issues.

Because I can tell you this, if you start to remove stuff from the game, you better replace it with something very similar, if not identical that does the same thing, because if Tilted Towers is removed from the game, or you change it in such a way that it starts affects the way people play, i.e they played a certain way before it was removed, i.e, people go to Tilted to have a massive battle where they climb Skyscrapers, and you can make Forts out of these buildings.

Well because you have just removed Tilted people can not do, and those players may just leave as they attempt to find another game that can offer that very same service.

And when that happens what do you think Epic's competition is going to do with those players who have just left?

Well I can tell you what they will do, they will give those players exactly what they want, and then those players will give that company their gratitude, then they may start to give them money, then they tell their friends about a game where you can have big battles just like you could at Tilted, and then it goes on and on and on, it really can be that basic as to how a big company thinks when making money.

I can say, that this is exactly how Epic will see this situation.

Even coming from myself who has taken business as a part of a college course, I know exactly what you would and would not do, as with any Company, they want their product to continue to grow and to earn money, that's it, and they will do whatever it is they can to ensure that they hold onto the biggest piece of the pie in terms of competition.

Why do you think PUBG just released a new map?

It's because when you see a game like Fortnite add new things to the map, it changes thing up, without detracting away from the overall experience, you want to try and replicate that.

As after reading your post, I do not feel like you have put anywhere near enough times nor explanation into something like this that would be seen as anything but just a personal grievance.

As for your theory, it makes me feel like you would be the kind of person who would say Bran Stark is the Night King from Game of Thrones.
          Last edited by Mini Waz; 04-03-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

i hope it’s a joke...
            tilted bring removed is like the double pump being removed. people complain cause they suck. point blank period. you don’t think they’ve tested gameplay? duh. it’s sad the people that love it won’t be able to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Clizzle 301 View Post
              i hope it’s a joke...
              tilted bring removed is like the double pump being removed. people complain cause they suck. point blank period. you don’t think they’ve tested gameplay? duh. it’s sad the people that love it won’t be able to go back.
              Oh, what a shame... they'll have to go to the other areas and play the game like before they added that stupid city and ruined the middle of the game. OH NO! You won't be able to sit in one city the ENTIRE game and just chill because you suck at the game.

Comment

• OMGitsDröm commented
                Editing a comment
                I completely agree. It just ruins the flow of the game. I honestly don’t like tilted. The games don’t last as long and it’s not near as fun a game as when it released.

i hope it’s a joke...
              LMAO at your ignorance. Ninja the biggest and maybe the best player also wanted it removed. It took no skill to abuse a reload skip. You're just mad your crutches are getting taken away & will need to use gun skill. https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/xbox/Clizzle%20301

Comment

i hope it’s a joke...
                Why is it always bad players trying to justify the double pump.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffy883 View Post

Why is it always bad players trying to justify the double pump.
                  Pretty sure you already know that answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Waz View Post
                    Time for an introduction.

I have played Fortnite since it came out, and that was the Save the World part of the game, not the Battle Royal part of the game, as that did not exist at that time, well before it's release in September.

And what I want to say to you is, what in the world, is this crock you are going on about?

You said:

"We hate it"

"Firstly, most of us hate it, it removes the flow of the game, it is the location in the centre, so the storm will mostly be near it, which means tilted towers gets loads of people, nowadays nobody lands to Greasy grove, lucky landing, haunted hills, and the original wailing woods and lonely lodge; tilted towers is why. And, epic games hate it as well."

You speak for most of us do you?

Give me names, Gamertags, give me the names of all these players where you have seen "most of us" saying they hate it.

Because, I think you are trying to put your own agenda, and trying to make it a community issue, because, from what I suspect is, you hate having to go to Tilted Towers, because, you have a higher chance of dying their as you can not do 1 on 1's very often their.

It's more like, I don't like Tilted, but how can I make it in such a way to make it sound like we all want it removed.

You provided no articulated references nor real examples of how Tilted Towers affects the gameplay.

From this poor attempt at a clickbait post, because, you know, Epic must fall at your feet if you say:

"Tilted towers is 99% gonna get replaced"

The only thing I see is, the people who have a problem, are manly on Twitch, the same place where everyone loved using the Double Pump to get kills, but then said F this game when they got killed by the same technique.

And here is a point, maybe people play better at the game, and no matter how you try and change up the map, will the days of old return.

As Ninja put it, people have started to get good at the game, and even he admits that sneaking up on people or ambushing people, nor even rapid fire building not always guaranteed to net you an easy kill anymore.

Which leads onto my, rather more first hand experience relating to this argument, detailed about why removing or changing Tilted Towers in a dramatic or significant way, will just break the player base in two groups of people, ones who like it, and ones who just use it to farm kills as I have not come across anyone while playing on Xbox, as I do everyday, I pair up with randoms and we get into a party chat, I ask them what do they think of Tilted Towers, and I can tell you this, I have never heard of anyone, saying, it needs to be removed, ever.

Tilted towers offers something that no other place on the map offers, high octane pure carnage, full of tall buildings, interior and underground pathways.

No other place offers that to the scale in which Tilted does.

It makes you think, holy s***, am I going to get a gun before the next person does, and hearing 30 odd people running about above and below you, and seeing 30+ go to the same area, makes the whole experience that much better for those who just want to have an Epic battle

Some players just want to have a big all out battle, and they just like to keep doing that over and over again, they don't want the tediousness of running about, having a 1 on 1 or 4 on 4 engagement, some of them want a 1 on 30 or 4 on 26 battle going on, I know, hard to believe right that people want to have crazy battles and have fun, how ludicrous of them.

Why do you think, as soon a the limited playlist of 50 v 50 ends, people want it back straight away?

It's because people want these kinds of battles, they want the option and the ability to do that.

They want that option, and if they decide they do not want that, them they can just go and land at Shifty or Lucky, or any other place like that.

I can tell you one thing, if Epic buys into this bs that you and others spin, they will take an immediate hit to those who actually pay to support this game because Tilted Towers, is one of the more fun editions added to the game in terms of actual gameplay, as I have heard far more players and people I play with, complain about the new guided rocket than they have with Tilted Towers.

If people do not land at Salty Springs, Greasy Grove, Fatal Fields, Retail Row as often, so what, it's called not being linear, it's called giving players a choice in how they want to play their game.

You make it sound like the end of the world because not as many people are landing at Salty or Anarchy Acres.

Tilted does not detract from the game, as Tilted does what it was intended to do, weed out those players who just want to go in guns blazing, so that the other players who decided to go in for a more secluded part of the map, only have to engage in small 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 fights due to the rest of the players fighting in the centre of the map, that's what the centre of the map has always been about, more risk but better loot, or sticking to the outside of the map which means safer areas, but not with the best loot.

Risk vs Reward

You have also missed the entire concept of how the map and tactics are supposed to work, so I am going to put it down to you being a new player, or you just being totally ignorant.

The centre of the map is the most dangerous so why would having Tilted Towers in the centre, to allow for those big battles detract from the experience?
                    Because there has been many games where I have done a Solo, Duo and even Squads where their has been 20+ people land at Fatal Fields and Retail Park.

Because according to your logic, because of the inclusion of Tilted Towers everyone has to go there?
                    News flash, not everyone goes to Tilted, just because it is there, it does not mean everyone goes there.

Epic knows how to run a company, and they have their best minds on this project, so why does everyone else think they best on the matter, and I do not mean just stating your opinion, but their are people who act like total assess, that they will just spout the biggest amount of rubbish imaginable just to hone in on a point.

What Epic needs to do is, to fix the rampant server latency issues between the server and the player, fix the glitches and bugs before adding any more stuff.

The bugs like, weapons disappearing when switching from weapon to weapon, phasing through doors, the abysmal auto generated weapon placement where you can land at Salty and find nothing but ammo, but then you can land at the Junkyard and find nothing but Gold Chests and the best Guns.

It's why PUBG fell out of favor because they started to add in-game items to buy, and the loot crates, instead of fixing the real issues, very similar to what I have mentioned above, and as a result they listened to the wrong people, (Twitch Streamers) instead of the real people who actually know how design and technology work, and how the implementation of certain gameplay mechanics and areas affect the game, and how bugs and glitches really do damage the player base if they are not fixed.

Instead, they decided to say no to all of that, and that is why people had enough of PUBG.

Don't just take it from me, talk to the people who used to play PUBG, I'm one of them, even as evidenced by Dr Disrespect and what Summit1G who said the exact same thing about how the Devs for PUBG preferred to add items for people to buy, rather than actually fixing the core issues.

Because I can tell you this, if you start to remove stuff from the game, you better replace it with something very similar, if not identical that does the same thing, because if Tilted Towers is removed from the game, or you change it in such a way that it starts affects the way people play, i.e they played a certain way before it was removed, i.e, people go to Tilted to have a massive battle where they climb Skyscrapers, and you can make Forts out of these buildings.

Well because you have just removed Tilted people can not do, and those players may just leave as they attempt to find another game that can offer that very same service.

And when that happens what do you think Epic's competition is going to do with those players who have just left?

Well I can tell you what they will do, they will give those players exactly what they want, and then those players will give that company their gratitude, then they may start to give them money, then they tell their friends about a game where you can have big battles just like you could at Tilted, and then it goes on and on and on, it really can be that basic as to how a big company thinks when making money.

I can say, that this is exactly how Epic will see this situation.

Even coming from myself who has taken business as a part of a college course, I know exactly what you would and would not do, as with any Company, they want their product to continue to grow and to earn money, that's it, and they will do whatever it is they can to ensure that they hold onto the biggest piece of the pie in terms of competition.

Why do you think PUBG just released a new map?

It's because when you see a game like Fortnite add new things to the map, it changes thing up, without detracting away from the overall experience, you want to try and replicate that.

As after reading your post, I do not feel like you have put anywhere near enough times nor explanation into something like this that would be seen as anything but just a personal grievance.

As for your theory, it makes me feel like you would be the kind of person who would say Bran Stark is the Night King from Game of Thrones.
                    What? I hope you understood that they were theories, and even epic games hate it themselves, and the meteor in the sky, it all adds up. And you didn't have to write a whole essay for a comment just saying.

Comment

• connorplays59 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol your another legend

Originally posted by TheNeoReaper View Post

LMAO at your ignorance. Ninja the biggest and maybe the best player also wanted it removed. It took no skill to abuse a reload skip. You're just mad your crutches are getting taken away & will need to use gun skill. https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/xbox/Clizzle%20301
                    Please don't tell me this is your account
                    https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/TheNeoReaper

Comment

Guys if you go to %appdata% select roaming and ForniteGame >Saved>GameUserSettings you can see ''time_countAthena 2018-04-03_2018-04-16
                      Is That a Event Time? It will start Today and Ends day 16? What is that ? And some guys found inside the event things This Athena Event and the comet model soo this will be the meteor's event? what you guys think

Comment

Didn't console players have some morse code vibration that gave the coordinates for Tilted Towers anyways? Seems pretty obvious that it's tilted towers related anyways.

Comment

Working...
                        X