X

Surround sound issues.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surround sound issues.

Footsteps in this game are extremely important and everything is working just fine as long as the enemy is on the same level as you're, but as soon as they move above or under you, you're unable to tell their position by just hearing. At list for me, it is impossible to tell whether the enemy is above or under you. I have no such problems in other games, so I'm sure my sound card and headphones are not the cause of the problem.
    Is there any fix for this? Maybe there is a secret setting that enables surround sound? If there is nothing that can help me right now, will the sound system be improved in the future?

It's easy to test in Tilted Towers when you're in a building with several enemies on different floors.

Same with me on PC, if I make my character look a little to the right the audio comes out of the left ear but when I move it to the left it comes out of the right ear. I can't tell in what direction they are coming from at all.

Comment

• Arcony commented
      Editing a comment
      Im having the same issue right now and did you find a way to solve this by any chance? PC btw

Edit: I fixed it by restarting the game
      Last edited by Arcony; 05-22-2018, 10:51 AM.

OMG! Same thing is happening to me, please reply if someone has a fix... I also tried restarting both my PC and Fortnite.
    Last edited by Lil Lespaz; 05-23-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

same.... i spent at least 4 hours today trying to troubleshoot this wtf... what a waste of time. I literally said, im done with fortnite lol. These bugs are too much now.

Fortnite staff, stop producing content and actually fix all your bugs. Reminds me of my parents when they used to tell me to complete my homework first then i had an hour or 2 to play. You guys are going out to play without doing your homework :)

Comment

everything sounds like its right infant of me

Comment

i have no surround sound for AR's and Shotguns but for explosives. Im on mac, how does this work

Comment

Working...
          X