X

Rework KO system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rework KO system

hi, i play since 6 month with friends and at the beginning the player does not finish the ko players, but now, if player kill you and you are ko, he finishes you right away, even if your team shoots him. and after your good to look you friend for 10 minutes, it's good for one game, but every game, it quickly becomes boring.
    I think the game needs a system that means that when your team is close to you, the other player can not kill you.
    or find a good system that reduce this kills, this his the only one negative point of this game

Removed the knocked down system and make it instant elimination like sniper shoot out.

Comment

no, it's even worse

Comment

Originally posted by DocVander View Post
        no, it's even worse
        Whats worse is all these bad players wanting immunity even though they've already lost a fight.

Comment

In 4 vs 4, even a good player can be set ko, if the enemy team is good or just bad but lucky, the fight is not lost if your team win this, but if a guys just want the kill for fun, your team cannot relive you, for me we need to give more chance to relive

Comment

Originally posted by DocVander View Post
            In 4 vs 4, even a good player can be set ko, if the enemy team is good or just bad but lucky, the fight is not lost if your team win this, but if a guys just want the kill for fun, your team cannot relive you, for me we need to give more chance to relive
            If your team isn't close enough to kill this person or put enough pressure on this person to not worry about you, you have run off on your own and you deserve to be put down. You should be happy that you are already given a chance and not instantly die, because you already lost the fight.

Comment

Why should you be immune when you've clearly already lost the fight? A squad with only 1 member left won't be able to hurt a 4 man squad with your suggestion of making a downed player immune to damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeehao View Post
                Why should you be immune when you've clearly already lost the fight? A squad with only 1 member left won't be able to hurt a 4 man squad with your suggestion of making a downed player immune to damage.
                But they will.
                Its really fun to do some random impulse or jump-pad plays that get you with a 3 + 1 downed vs 1 situation.
                I understand that by losing the fight you forfeit any real balance attention, but I feel like spite finishes are too common.

Maybe some kind of bonus if the people you get killed by win?
                That could make people stop spite killings.

Comment

Working...
                X