X

I was very disappointed by this game !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very disappointed by this game !

First, to the point. What I think is not right in this game or what should be done.

1) It is necessary to forbid players to build buildings for 10 seconds, if they received damage.

It's not normal when someone runs to you through the WHOLE field directly to kill you from a shotgun. If he wants to build a fort, then let him do it in advance.

I've played all the battelfields for many years on hardcore and I'm getting rid of the walls that come out of nowhere.

2) To win this game, you must avoid any battles and escape from the sounds of shooting. You can take the second place, just running with a pick and never taking loot. But 70% of players die in the first 3 minutes.

The game needs a ladder, which will split the players who just want to shoot in the city, from those who want to win.

3) In the game 50 vs 50, instead of shooting between the forts, we observe the flying in the sky squads with shotguns. It is not interesting.

This game is absolutely not positional. I do not understand why there are ambushes, forts and explosives here, if the players simply meet in a crowd with shotguns and run ahead.

4) In this game no assault weapons. All weapons with a low fire rate and large spread. And with low damage, given that players have 200 health.

The only normal weapons:

long range: sniper rifle
    mid range: М4
    low range: none
    close range: shotgun, rocket launcher

This game lacks aggressive weapons at close range. In a normal game I would have killed 4 players from an assault weapon in 1-2 seconds. Instead, I must jump with a shotgun for 5 seconds to kill one player.

In this game, no one uses automatic pistols, pistols and Kalashnikovs. These weapons are completely broken. They will not help you kill a player who has a shotgun.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by BF veteran; 04-25-2018, 08:48 AM.

1) You can build while taking damage, i do it all the time. There is no 10 second delay.

2) To win you need a combination of combat/building skill and luck.

3) I have no idea what you are going on about

4) No assault weapons? There are 3 different types of assault rifles(2 without a scope). 2 different smgs, 3 different shotguns, and an RPG.

Its sounds like youre blaming the game for not being very good at it.. Most of us were terrible when we 1st started. Some of us will get better, and some wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Ed View Post
      1) You can build while taking damage, i do it all the time. There is no 10 second delay.

2) To win you need a combination of combat/building skill and luck.

3) I have no idea what you are going on about

4) No assualt weapons? There are 3 different types on assualt rifles(2 without a scope). 2 different smgs, 3 different shotguns, and an RPG.

Its sounds like youre blaming the game for not being very good at it.. Most of us were terrible when we 1st started. Some of us will get better, and some wont.
      1) I know. This is what I propose. 10 sec delay must be!

3) Players do not want to sit in the forts and accurately shoot machine guns. They flee or fly to you to kill from a shotgun. And a stupid mechanic construction prevents kill them when they run to you.

4) They are broken. A normal assault weapon makes 10-15 shots per second. Any 3 bullets must kill you. Those I have to kill somewhere 3-4 players per second in battelfield/CS/etc

In this game they just have a model of assault weapons. But in fact it is mid/long range weapons with mod 3 bullets per shot. They are much weaker than a shotgun.

9/10 kills in this game comes from a shotgun. You can not argue with that!

Originally posted by Deadly Ed View Post
      I do not have such problems. I can easily join to the top 3 or make more than 10 kills. I do not like the mechanics of the game. She makes me angry!

This game really needs a 10 seconds delay and a quick-fire weapons.
      Last edited by BF veteran; 04-25-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Read first point, complete bs, didn't even bother reading further.

Comment

So basically you want to play Fortnite, but only if they make changes so that it is just like Battlefield.

You'd be much happier if you just stuck to Battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by CaseFace8 View Post
            So basically you want to play Fortnite, but only if they make changes so that it is just like Battlefield.

You'd be much happier if you just stuck to Battlefield.

I'm not asking you to make this game as a battelfield or other shooters games. I ask to make a delay for construction after receiving damage. And reconsider the balance for melee weapons.

Did jumping with shotguns was the main idea for warfare?

Comment

If you dont like it, dont play it. Its really that simple. I dont like CoD anymore, so i dont play it, and i play other games i like and enjoy. I dont go moaning about it on their forums

Comment

10 sec delay stopped reading at that. U just suck at the game

Comment

Originally posted by TetchyTurtle View Post
                  10 sec delay stopped reading at that. U just suck at the game
                  This^^^. Funny how every newbie who can’t build instantly wants it removed without even trying to learn.

Comment

I don't thinck we have to reply to this post this guy just downloaded the game 10 minutes ago , he died, and than he raged on the forums. Lol what a smart person.

Comment

Originally posted by Nahdeen Brii
                      1 - Why? Building is meant as a defense against being shot. What you are proposing is that if a player receives damage, they shouldn't be able to build any kind of defense barrier for 10 seconds, thus basically calling it quits right there and die.

2 -Is this what you are proposing? You can already do that if you are skilled at stealthing. You don't have to join in on any massive battles, like Tilted Towers. I, personally, avoid that place like the plague at the start of a game.

3 - 50v50 is an event mode. It won't be there forever. Just don't play it if you don't like it.

4 - You are proposing the removal of assault weapons and making rocket launchers close range? Assault weapons (AR's, snipers, etc) and rocket launchers are meant for distance combat. Yes an AR can also be used up close - it's a well rounded and versatile weapon - but it pales in close combat compared to shotguns (and I am not talking about jumpers - that's a whole other category) and hand cannons.
                      Make rocket launchers - ROCKET LAUNCHERS - close combat? They use launchers for a reason. Just use a grenade if you want to blow someone up in close combat. They are common finds.

I probably don't agree with most of the people on these forums in regards to certain tactics used. But this is the first time I have seen anyone suggest that the whole battle system in this game be nerfed to the point of making it pointless.

I'm not trying to be ugly to you, there is a lot in this game that still needs to be balanced - it's still a new game, hasn't been around for long, and there are bugs and mechanics that can be abused. And different playing fields (beginner, intermediate/casual, experienced/hardcore) need to be added. All fields should be exactly the same, save for the skill level of the players, themselves - and any higher skilled players caught decimating the lower skilled areas should be penalized. It would be as easy as pitting solo players against only other solo players, etc, which they already do, so nothing new needs to be created, just more added to the modes menu and, possibly, a few more instances to accommodate the new playing fields.

The menu could look something like this:

Solo - beginner
                      Solo - casual
                      Solo - hardcore

And the same with duo's and squads.
                      1) Yes, if a player runs to you through an empty field in an open area, and you are in a shelter and above it, then he must die.
                      Either he should not run to you and try to get around you. Or try to gain a foothold on the spot. He can also try to kill you from a long distance. He just needs a lot of ammunition and a little concentration.
                      Shoot, hide, shoot, hide, squatted down, crawl, get around the enemy from behind or go away if its imposible.
                      But he should not rush like he is immortal.

It looks like an infantryman runs with a sword and kills a tank. WHAT?

4) We did not understand each other or I have bad English. Sorry for this. I meant exactly how they use weapons right now. I know that the rocket launcher is a medium-range weapon, but now it is used as an additional shotgun before the shot.

I suggest making the assault weapon stronger. With a higher rate of fire and with a good accuracy of fire. This is not the weapon from "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy", where the bullets fly in a random direction. This is an assault weapon, through which buildings are captured!

PS And it sounds silly, but I also would like the option of switching from 3rd person to 1st person.

Comment

Is Fortnite BR fun? Sure it is.
                        Is it a good game? Not even remotely close to it.

Every game turns into a bird mating ritual with bird houses being built in between.

Comment

Originally posted by BF veteran View Post

1) Yes, if a player runs to you through an empty field in an open area, and you are in a shelter and above it, then he must die.
                          Either he should not run to you and try to get around you. Or try to gain a foothold on the spot. He can also try to kill you from a long distance. He just needs a lot of ammunition and a little concentration.
                          Shoot, hide, shoot, hide, squatted down, crawl, get around the enemy from behind or go away if its imposible.
                          But he should not rush like he is immortal.

It looks like an infantryman runs with a sword and kills a tank. WHAT?

4) We did not understand each other or I have bad English. Sorry for this. I meant exactly how they use weapons right now. I know that the rocket launcher is a medium-range weapon, but now it is used as an additional shotgun before the shot.

I suggest making the assault weapon stronger. With a higher rate of fire and with a good accuracy of fire. This is not the weapon from "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy", where the bullets fly in a random direction. This is an assault weapon, through which buildings are captured!

PS And it sounds silly, but I also would like the option of switching from 3rd person to 1st person.
                          I mean dude. 1). You're basically suggesting that anybody choosing to engage a fight should be punished by playing aggressively by not being able to defend themselves while you sit in a tower. C'mon now..... just because someone is aggressive and outplays you doesn't mean that if you get shot you cant build for 10 seconds... that's stupid.

also you say that this game is not positional/every fight you either have to flee or not rush someone which is just plainly not true. Positioning and rushing people at the right stretigic time is what contributes to a win.

this game is more complicated than I think you seem to realize and are asking to basically nerf the core building mechanic of the game so it will be more comfortable for you like battlefield and CoD.

Comment

Originally posted by XxVoidxX View Post

I mean dude. 1). You're basically suggesting that anybody choosing to engage a fight should be punished by playing aggressively by not being able to defend themselves while you sit in a tower. C'mon now..... just because someone is aggressive and outplays you doesn't mean that if you get shot you cant build for 10 seconds... that's stupid.
                            But so in all shooters and in real life. You can not just get out of the trench and run across the field. You will die instantly. You are not Rambo or Terminator.

If you do not have a fort, then retreat and create your fort. Or do not you know the word "back"? I do not understand. Like moths flying into the light you run to the sounds of gunshots. If it was a real war and you have only one life, would you do it?

I just played with the guys. I did not want to jump on the towers, because it's stupid. They said that I was a pssy because I jumped into the forest. After that they all died in the first minute of the game, and then I taked second place by solo.

Why not make a separate level, where there will be only towers, and after death you reborn and again fall on the towers? I do not want to play with these children.

Comment

Looks like this game just isn't for you. The building mechanic isn't going to change, so either get used to it or find a different game.

Comment

Working...
                              X