X

Skins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins

So, As you know, you buy skins from the shop, but why not customize completly?? like price each piece of the skin, (1 foot, other foot, 1 hand, other hand, 1 arm, other arm, shoes, hats, backpieces.. body skin, pants.. etc) This would be a good idea and their should be a special part next to locker called customize. Also, it would be very helpful if you can add in voice chat in phone, and a chat bar (global, all players in server.. and one chat for the whole lobby.. which is like 25 million people xD im just saying, like have a main global, country global (change country in settings) and a game chat bar, its very smart, also, can i get a sneak peak of the battle pass season 4 ??

Sorry, 18+ only.
    Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
    I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Sigh. Wrong forum. You might want to repost in BR forums for a better response.

And Epic, could you:

1. Add a feedback section to BR?
      2. Change the title of this section to STW feedback? and/or
      3. have mods move off topic threads to the correct area?

It won't stop all misplaced threads, but it will help.
      Fortnite: Heroes try to Save the World, not play Dress Up Royale.

Comment

There is a suggestions and advice section of BR that should suffice for feedback like this. I’ll move this over right now. Thanks for flagging this post.
        -chops

Community Leader - Fortnite.

Comment

Are we getting more refunds if possibal before the gifthing come out. thanks for your help.
          Last edited by Javon_925; 09-10-2018, 08:23 PM. Reason: I didnt spell before propperly

Comment

Epic I wanted to ask if you could provide me with a gift on my birthday like a very rare skin or free vbucks. My birthday is on September 25th please,thank you

Comment

• Black_Wolf_Bath commented
              Editing a comment
              Always worth a try right?

• Sic_chops commented
              Editing a comment
              Epic will not give out vbucks or skins for someone’s birthday. If they did it for one person, they would feel obligated to do it for all.

Please do not derail this topic. Off-topic comments are subject to moderation.
            -chops

Community Leader - Fortnite.

Comment

Working...
            X