X

Split screen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split screen?

I was just wondering, if a splitscreen could be made for duos. Because, you know people go to each other's houses to play fortnite, but they never get to play in the same game, or together. I feel like this is sort of ruining friendships because they fight over "turns", but with splitscreen they could both play without any trouble. I know that this would take a lot of time if this was made, but it would be very useful to some users.

This isn’t 2001. When was the last time you saw a split screen game released?

Comment

• Atown_Savvy commented
      Editing a comment
      Call of duty black ops 4 [2018]

Well, I'm just making a suggestion. It doesn't have to be made.

Comment

While there are a few actual legitimate reasons Fortnite isn’t and won’t be made split screen, saying “this isn’t 2001” is a poor response...

plenty of games still support public and private splitscreen capabilities for multiplayer and coop, including the one of the largest games on the market in COD WWII, which came out less than a year ago.

No need to be condescending in response to a simple question.
      Last edited by Jgallagh3r; 05-17-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I think it would be a great idea- there are so many active players that a split screen mode could be fair (only playing against other split screen players). If CoD can do it why not Fortnite?

Comment

100% agree. Split-screen gameplay would be a very inviting feature for those that enjoy group play at home. I purposely don't play it when there are people over.

Comment

• jeokappa12 commented
            Editing a comment
            yes and fortnite will get double money for two accounts

And split screen for replay? Plus let us take advantage of our doublemonitor setup for view the gameplay of all party members and stream it (or just for coordination purposes)? I mean, monitor #1 you see only your game, monitor #2 you show all views of your party.

So you can stream it at Twitch/YouTube/Mixer/etc... It's more fun to see all party gameplay than just see how the main streamer sometimes just loot around and kills 1 while his mate killed 8~12 and you didn't seen his fights cuz watching your streamer.

Comment

It would be awesome if they would make split screen that way me and my brother could play with each other and not have to take turns

Comment

Make split screen for playground mode it would make the game more popular and I know that's good for epic and I always wanted to play split screen fortnite

Comment

any good games that came out with split screen hmmmmm hmmm maybe just like the latest cod, maybe 4 is it now, what didn't that come out like 20 days ago, not even a month, bty if you didn't know you can do that (split screen on blackout), you can, but resolution and frames like do the splits, and then your eyes die.

Comment

i don't even have 2 controllers lol, but I think split screen would be really fun. My priority is on removing the zombies atm tho lol :'(

Comment

Me and my brother both plays fortnite, but we have to wait for turns to play, instead of play together. I think this would be a great idea, a have been waiting this change for a long time.

Comment

Split screen would be awesome... you could have friends round and play instead of having to take it in turns. Also you'd get a lot more people play cuz who doesn't love split screen ! :)

Comment

The main reason why they wouldnt add split screen would be performance, right? But on Xbox One X or PC it wouldn't be a problem. I know it would be tough to code, but maybe they could sell the feature for 99 cents or 100 vbucks (so they get something from it, but it's still a reasonable price) And later on they could make it free

Comment

I would really enjoy split screen for the save the world campaign as I don't plan on buying another copy of the game just so that I can play with my 7-year-old son.

Comment

Working...
                          X