X

Shotguns are broken...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotguns are broken...

Admit it, the shotguns in the game have a 50:50 chance of getting you good damage, you either get lucky and get 150 damage or you get 9 head shot damage from the pump at like 5 ft. We all know the shotguns need to get a buff cause right now they are broken and unreliable.

Originally posted by pmigacz View Post
    Admit it, the shotguns in the game have a 50:50 chance of getting you good damage, you either get lucky and get 150 damage or you get 9 head shot damage from the pump at like 5 ft. We all know the shotguns need to get a buff cause right now they are broken and unreliable.
    Not a buff. They need to be made more reliable, yes. They do NOT need to be any stronger than they are though.

Comment

yea i didn't mean they need to be stronger, it is fine as far as damage goes for them, but the spread and damage drop off NEED to be fixed...

Comment

Shotguns just need to be shotguns instead of handcannons. Especially because on EU it happens SOOOOOO often, that your opponent shoots miles away from you and it still hits you. Same happens to them and after that it's still random if you get a crit or a normal damage output.

Comment

it's so dumb, all they need to do is just remove this random 200 hp oneshots and retarded 9 damage hits, like wtf, also you can literally make your ping 120 and own everything in this game which is ****ing dumb (i've played NA from EU, got new killstreak record vs squads), have seen laggers landing faster, making hits after hits while shots came by or behind me etc.
          everyone's exploiting **** out of this game noone gives ****.

Comment

Working...
          X