X

Minigun removal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minigun removal

the minigun is a worthless gun in the game. It’s accuracy sucks, and takes too long to begin firing. I understand it’s a minigun and it should have that long of a time to start shooting, but enemies can easily pop 4-5 shots in you before you even fight back. We have the LMG now, which does the job of the minigun. On top of that, no one wants it except noobs. Every time i see someone open a drop, or open one myself, and i get a minigun, it’s never taken. Much like the Smoke Grenades. they don’t provide much to the game.

Exactly, minigun need to be vaulted, It just gets me sick if I get it from chest or air drop xD

Comment

I play minigun to put pressure upon other teams while my teamates rush. Better remove the suppressed riffle.

Comment

Hey where do i post if i need help in trying to transfer my skins from ps4 to pc and it wont work when i link it

Comment

I do agree with you buy is not that worthless as you say. Me and my friends did some sick tactics using minigun in squads mode. One of us is using minigun to destroy their structures, another one is throwing grenades or rockets at them and the other two are pushing them. 2 people having a good support from behind can easily kill a 4-men squad.

I think epicgames should vault minigun, grey pistol, revolver and silenced SMG.

Comment

sezxsdfdfgfdgdfhgsdfhdfshdfhfdshdfsh
            Last edited by TooSmelly; 08-27-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Minigun is great! Like all weapons in the game it is special purpose. I use it to do exactly what the poster above described. Someone is heading in a fort they've built, I have a minigun and tons of ammo, I mow down their base and keep pressure on them. It's not a highly accurate weapon and individual shots dont do much damage, but the high rate of fire and no need to reload make it very useful in certain situations. It's not my must have item, but I'm definitely happy to have a minigun in my arsenal for the right scenario.

Comment

please remove minigun !

Comment

the thing that i've encountered more times than i can remember as of S6 day 1 is: Full squads with 1 minigun each. Resulting in?! = U guessed it, u cannot outbuild it and your basicly stuck no matter what. Ty epic games!

Comment

Please get rid of the minigun! No it is not useless, it is completely, absolutely overpowered. Yes it is slow to start up, but once started there is no stopping it. The drum-gun was removed because it was overpowered, you could tear through buildings quickly and the large magazine size meant it kept going, The next thing to be removed was the LMG, that too could be fired for an extended period of time and would also break down buildings easily. At close range the terrible aim was not a problem, meaning once again you could just keep destroying any adversaries, no skill required, press down left click and aim. The time it took to reload was long, but most opponents would be dead well before this happened.

The minigun is like a mixture of all the vaulted guns mentioned above. With the exception of being slow to start up. Unlike any other gun you never have to reload. This means you can just keep shooting, and unless the opponent kills you first (during the time the gun starts up) you will kill them. The huge cross hair means anyone can aim a minigun and at close range it is almost impossible to miss a target. Similar to the drum gun it can go through buildings with ease, and there is no outbuilding it, or blocking it since you can just keep tearing down any obstacle in the way. The fact you never have to reload also means you do not have to stop firing (doing a fair amount of looting will get you 500+ bullets enough to get make the opponent run out of materials and then just laser the opponent (running away does not work either). The fact you need 12 body shots (and to be honest most players will manage at least a few head shots) is not really an issue as few people will be able to kill you fast enough considering the currant fire rate of the weapon.

In short the minigun absolutely needs vaulting, it is worse than the LMG as it's aim is similar to any smg. It could be thought of as similar to the drum gun but for the fact you never need to reload. In short a player with a minigun will just keep lasering opponents until they run out of ammo, the only way to eliminate a person with a minigun is to catch them off-guard, while they are trying to start the weapon, apart from that the chances of survival are extremely low.

Comment

even before they buffed it the minigun is the best weapon in the game if you actually know how to use it
                      stop trying to rev it up right when you need it you need to
                      start firing when you find out where the enemy is
                      also the minigun can get more hits on someone than an assault rifle far away if you know how to aim

Comment

i always get eliminated from a mini gun its overpowered

Comment

mini guns are good but i always get eliminated from it, its overpowered

Comment

Working...
                          X