X

Should be able to buy previous season passes if we played back then

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be able to buy previous season passes if we played back then

Hey, I’ve been playing fortnite about since December, however made I new account in February which is now currently my main account. I never bought the season 2 battle pass as I didn’t spend money on the game at the time, and I would really appreciate an opportunity to buy the season 2 battle pass again. I only think this feature of buying previous seasons should be for players you have played since that specific season (like checking when their account was created to see when they started playing), so a season 3 player can’t buy season 2 battle pass rewards. I would really like this feature implemented into the game as I missed out on so many rewards.
    Thanks for your time.

No 10char!

Comment

How would you implement the Battle Stars obtained? it doesn't make much sense without stacking stars across multiple season passes, which IMO doesn't sound good. Also, at that point, like the whole "Give X skin in shop for only OG Players", seems like a too limiting thing to code in and make a whole data model change to just to give to earlier players. That way of thinking doesn't seem strategic for a business, and they definitely wouldn't get a good rep for it.
      Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

• jamiemin03 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh. I just am so upset I missed out on the rewards that I could’ve earned if I bought it and thought it would be good if we could earn them if we played back then, just like if we bought it back then. I would easily pay money to buy and earn the rewards.

Yeah I thought something similar to that would be cool and all, but seasons (esp the current one) come with map and gameplay changes that would hinder weekly challenge progress.

Comment

In theory, I love the idea. I got the season 2 battle pass but wasn't totally into the season 3 pass at the time. I now really want the season 3 rewards but I missed them. However, I don't really know how you would tier up. I doubt Epic will ever be able to give us rewards and stuff from other seasons. Maybe if they made past passes available to all players once you complete that seasons battle pass? So if you finish the season 5 battle pass in 5 weeks you will have 5 weeks to do the other one? And then you can continue after you finish season 6's? Idk just thoughts.

Comment

What is so hard to understand about “SEASONS” there is no point to having seasons if you are going to be allowed to go back and get old battle passes. It’s your own fault for not buying it/not completing it all the way. Stop with these dumb forum posts. It’s no ones fault but your own. Why would they ever do this.

Comment

• Dairich commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that’s the major problem, plus if they did add something like that or just sell tier rewards from past seasons the general community wouldn’t be too happy.

• Sacred Sippycup commented
            Editing a comment
            And then they like try to make a deal "well epic could just give them some sort of backpack or axe to make up for it" or they could keep it for those who got the items because they were loyal to the game at the time.

and the funny think about that is once they see that gift they will be like "well its unfair we dont get a chance to get it"

This was suppose to be a reply to my other comment above
          Last edited by Sacred Sippycup; 07-29-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Well i play since season 4 and i didn't buy the battle pass because i was new at the game and i wish i got it so i like this idea.
            If you play since a specific season you can buy the battle pass again and unlock everything and you have to buy it at the start of a new season like for an example season 8 or 9 after a year it came out

Comment

Working...
            X