X

Give us more mats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give us more mats

Seriously. Why the hell did you guys just reduce llamas material amounts when only 3 spawn the ENTIRE game. It's not even broken. I'd find one 1 out of 15 games, but that doesn't mean I'm more likely to win(kind of). Also, what's the deal with x30 to x20 mats on floor spawns? Are you seriously trying to reduce the gameplay of BUILDING? That's what most players play for here, right?! If I wanted to play a game like Fortnite with no build fights, then I would've gone back to PUBG. But, I don't. I love this game. I love the build fights. This is why Blitz mode is so popular and likeable. Fast pace game play and more mats to farm. I hate having to farm 200 wood just to break 4 grown *** trees only to get my booty shot and killed from a no skin spamming his grey AR while standing. I'd rather farm 4 grown *** trees coming out with 400 mats and getting the hell away from that storm and watch the no skin die just standing there. Or at the least, break down 2 of those trees for 200 wood, noticing the no skin and daequanning his tight little ***.

Edit: Also, here's a no brainer idea. Instead of nerfing the shotguns. Why not just spawn more shields in the game? I'm seriously getting tired of playing solos killing 4 people with 20hp left only to find out NONE of them have meds or shields and some dude with 100 shield, 100 health, double pump and a great builder comes up at me and eats me like I'm his hoe. That's why I love blitz with all the shields it gives me. I'm almost always running with 150 health ready to fight someone. And the amount of campfires I get are awesome to heal up while shooting with my AR. Low on health, need to heal up and there's 3 people rushing you? No worries, my friend! You are more likely to have a launch pad and getting the **** outta there than playing regular solos where you'd most likely end up getting gangbleeped on.
    Last edited by iIIusiox; 06-06-2018, 04:22 PM.

They should buff the llama spawn rate. Then it will balance out (hopefully).

Comment

• TF_Huntsman commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it'd be better if they just undo it.

BUMP! The fact that I can get into an epic build fight and then suffer from some random player spamming because I don't have mats is starting to make me regret playing, I understand the more casual player doesn't build as quickly as the other but if I wanna play farm simulator, I'll go play farm simulator, out of my last 30 kills I've only ran into about 700 wood maximum. Epic please...... I don't know who's idea this was but a lot of players strongly disagree, even on twitch, I've never heard pro players say "I'm out of mats" so much in the last 24 hours. Mats are the first line of defense against spam weapons like LMG's and its also the greatest tool in taking high ground from a jet pack, having little to no mats in the game basically makes it CoD 3 with the jump boost, most people strongly dislike the jump boost. I don't solo squads, but I know for a fact that with the little amount of mats in the the game, a team of four can probably have about 800 wood between them all, this change isn't good. shotguns I don't necessarily like but compared to the mat nerf, whoever thought of this going to cause people to play less and break keyboards, monitors controllers, etc. Please undo this asap.

Comment

Unless im mistaken these changers are focused on making players harvest their own materials instead of just finding them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyez213 View Post
        Unless im mistaken these changers are focused on making players harvest their own materials instead of just finding them.
        There's a reason people are starting to get bored of solos and that's because of every game having to just farm and farm for long periods of time EVERY game. Like I said, that's why people love blitz so much. You still have to farm of course, but it's not crazy long minutes where you finally have the mats you need only to die 10 seconds later to some sniper or someone better than you. I'd rather have had farmed for 30 seconds and then die to a better player than to farm the exact amount of mats for 5 minutes and die 10 seconds later. You feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by iIIusiox View Post

There's a reason people are starting to get bored of solos and that's because of every game having to just farm and farm for long periods of time EVERY game. Like I said, that's why people love blitz so much. You still have to farm of course, but it's not crazy long minutes where you finally have the mats you need only to die 10 seconds later to some sniper or someone better than you. I'd rather have had farmed for 30 seconds and then die to a better player than to farm the exact amount of mats for 5 minutes and die 10 seconds later. You feel me?
          I do get you,( except the tired of solo's part) but this does seem to make players harvest their own resources, which can be a chore, but if you learn what gives you how much you can reduce the amount of time you take harvest by choosing better objects to harvest (which give you more per hit), as for materials from players, if i was right and their goal IS to make players harvest their own material, your bring up a valid, that you can just take materials from other players, which is what i do. Ill get 100 Mat from the random spawns and that normal enough to net me a kill or 2 on someone else and get THEIR resources ,and every time i kill someone i get more and most of the time i dont need to harvest, so to get back on track, the should also reduce the amount of resources drop from players instead of them dropping all of them, as for the pinata, I can see this being a reasonable change, seeing as you still get 600 resources from it, but since most people are just using wood, it seems like a horrible choice because you dont get 500 material that your probably going to use all game, but its not honestly THAT bad seeing how much material you get cumulatively.

and while writhing this i realized that maybe something else they are doing is trying o get players to use all building mat types not just wood and sometimes brick

Comment

Working...
          X