Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please vote on this Poll on the Fortnite version 4.3-4.4 shotgun nerfs.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want Epic to know where we stand on these recent shotgun nerfs.
    • Pump Shotgun
      • Headshot multiplier reduced from 2.5 to 2.0
      • Damage reduced from 90/95 to 80/85
    • Tactical Shotgun
      • Headshot multiplier reduced from 2.5 to 2.0
    I guess I would like to know what the community's stance on these changes are as a whole. Taking this poll will let Epic know what we think of them and we will also know what others think of these changes. So please go to this link and vote and also leave a post here to keep this thread relevant so we can get as many votes as possible to accurately depict what the Fortnite communities view is on these changes.

The Link is below. After voting you will see the results and you can keep going to the link to see how the results have changed since you voted. This poll will expire in a month.

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/ryigq...uns-nerf-43-44

I made a more in depth poll here please vote there instead or recite there.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...ommunity-wants
    Last edited by RomeDogg; 06-29-2018, 03:32 PM.

Please don’t forget to upvote and leave any sort of comment here so more people can vote and so Epic can see this!

Comment

i hope they listen to us and reeeverse them like they were before!!

Comment

Overall weapon balance is better now. I love the shotgun nerf.

Comment

• SoCo4220 commented
          Editing a comment
          says the guy who doesn’t use shotguns because his aim is ????

• Deadly-Moves commented
          Editing a comment
          What? I use shotguns, and they require less aim you ******

I think it is less balanced now because even using an assault rifle close up is a better call then using a shotgun lol.

We only have 72 people that have voted I don’t think that’s enough votes to accurately judge what the communities view on the changes are as a whole yet. Let’s try to at least get a couple hundred votes. This poll expires on July 11th sometime.

Comment

• SoCo4220 commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean if you really think epic will listen to the average player base why do you think this part of the site was made? To make it look like they want our opinion then just do what they want anyway, nobody really wanted a shotgun nerf except the players who didn’t understand the mechanics behind it they

• SpyDΞR-ЩΛᄂKY commented
          Editing a comment
          Shotguns are better if you headshot and at least hit 5 pellets or more!if they buff then probably the game will only be dependent on shotguns as before

if you think an ar is better up close then a shotgun your aim is bad. that being said they need a harder nerf

Comment

i'm indiferrent, because actually the game has need an balance of the weapons in general which it's already better.
          My idea for better which player don't use the double pump, when you switch the slot with another kind of shotgun, you can't fire for 1/2 seconds of delay because there is a cooldown which shows the time for use again this kind of the shotguns
          Last edited by etms51; 06-13-2018, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• xd Theboys619 commented
            Editing a comment
            This what they did a while ago, but it completely messed up the game. People never picked a shotgun up. It was more luck based and more RNG. This game should be more skill than luck. Double pump what i use it for is so I can hit consistent shots because of 9 - 40 headshot or body damages. These are opinions but i'm stating mine.

I love the nerf, game became far too shotgun dominate which it still is slightly, but other guns are getting a look in. I think bloom is the biggest issue for me randomised weapon hitting system means consistency is flawed and that I hate.

Comment

Those nerfs were long overdue, no randome one-pump deaths out of nowhere, especially with the double-pump still out there. Hopefully those nerfs are here to stay.

Comment

We have 108 votes on this poll so far. I am hoping for at least 92 more votes so it accurately depicts what we think of the changes. So please upvote, comment and share this thread or poll with other Fortnite players.

Comment

There are 124 votes so far so keep them coming and we will reach at least 200 in no time.

Comment

Nerf was fantastic

Comment

We now have 137 votes. If you haven’t voted please vote!

Comment

If you think an AR can out dps a shotgun at close range you must be a bad shot.
                      The shotguns are fine as they are now. You crybabies need to just deal with it.

Comment

My
                        Originally posted by Apothiosis View Post
                        if you think an ar is better up close then a shotgun your aim is bad. that being said they need a harder nerf
                        That would actually mean my aim is good since AR shots need to be more precise.....

The grey AR does 165 damage per second. The Orange heavy shotgun does 111 damage per second. The better ARs are in the 200s for damage per second. So it’s a no brainer that the AR is a better option then shot guns close range if you have good aim. I have been beating shotgun users with ARs close up because they can’t keep up with the damage I am giving. They have to shoot me too many times to kill me and by that point they are dead. I swear it’s better to use SMGs and ARs close range now. Just try it and if you don’t find it effective get better with your aim.

Comment

Working...
                        X