Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please vote on this Poll on the Fortnite version 4.3-4.4 shotgun nerfs.

Collapse
X

Please vote on this Poll on the Fortnite version 4.3-4.4 shotgun nerfs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    We are at 156 votes now. So I need at least 44 votes so please everyone vote!

    Comment


      #17
      Idk. I can't really notice a difference except not 1 pumping players all the time

      Comment


        #18
        Flick shotting shouldn't even be a thing to start off, and shotguns were literally overpowered. If you're still against the change then you're probably one of the poeple that overused them.

        Comment


        • xd Theboys619 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, but double pump before was horrible and I think they did better for this one. This double pump is way slower, yes it is still a little bad, but at least we can hit 80 damage shots with 2 shots combined. Most people do not abuse it or overuse it, it makes shotguns better with its consistency. It is like taking bloom of ARS making the ARS consistency grow. The game needs to be more skill based. Flick shotting also wasn't for one-pumping or any other thing it was if you flicked your crosshair and killed them. Opinions are opinions so it doesn't matter for me too much

        #19
        Love the one trick ponies whining because their one skill win strategy got a tiny nerf.

        Comment


          #20
          well i personally like not getting 1 shotted by a random noob that git lucky at least this way i have a chance to kill him

          Comment


            #21
            Well one nerf wouldn’t be bad but we got hit with more than what they even told us they did it in 4 separate updates, but hitting 53 damage per second vs even a thermal scar which is 76 damage per second they not only broke the games mechanics they made it so the shotgun is inviable because of how close you have to be to get the full shot on in other words if you don’t hit perfect headshots every time don’t pick up the shotgun, which just means anyone that can aim halfway decent will still pop your dome it’s useless to say this effects anyone but your average player who hits body shots more than headshots can’t really do anything

            Comment


              #22
              Finally this dude is right shotguns are useless if u have to shoot them more than once in there head anybody remember early season 3 the gray pump did almost 200 damage to the head now season 4 its 80 - 105

              Comment


                #23
                Please keep the discourse open to all users, free from attacks on another person with a dissenting view.
                Bug Reports: Battle Royale
                To see currently tracked bugs, posting guidelines and bug reporting format, visit here.
                For account issues, contact customer support here.

                Comment


                  #24
                  Originally posted by SoCo4220 View Post
                  Well one nerf wouldn’t be bad but we got hit with more than what they even told us they did it in 4 separate updates, but hitting 53 damage per second vs even a thermal scar which is 76 damage per second they not only broke the games mechanics they made it so the shotgun is inviable because of how close you have to be to get the full shot on in other words if you don’t hit perfect headshots every time don’t pick up the shotgun, which just means anyone that can aim halfway decent will still pop your dome it’s useless to say this effects anyone but your average player who hits body shots more than headshots can’t really do anything
                  There is no thermal scar. And the thermal AR only does 76 damage when you hit the head..

                  Comment


                    #25
                    Check out my Double barrel shotgun post. Could help this part of the game some with the lower modifiers. Also in this forum section.

                    Comment


                      #26
                      SoCo4220 Dude, shut up already, seriously...

                      You create these wild ideas that aren't even reality. What a crazy person.

                      The AVERAGE person wants double pump nerf'd and guess what happened? Jesus man, wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

                      Holy macro's! You actually think the site was specifically made to deceive the community in believing EpicGames cares about the players? What the heck... where are you getting these conspiracy theories from? lol.

                      Comment


                        #27
                        Originally posted by BradyS44 View Post
                        Please keep the discourse open to all users, free from attacks on another person with a dissenting view.
                        Why can't people express what they really think? As long as there aren't curse words and there is a logical point behind the argument the idea should remain without you disrupting it. It's ridiculous how people want to play god and regulate how and what people think.

                        Comment


                          #28
                          They need to make the shotguns damage how it was before. But make it to where a player can have only ONE shotgun. You either get the heavy, the tac, or the pump. That would eliminate Double Pump, Tac Pump, Double Heavy, Pump Heavy, Tac Heavy, etc. Fix the game before releasing new updates. I just quit playing for over a week because of how shi**y the game has become.

                          Comment


                            #29
                            Originally posted by I Speak Llama View Post
                            They need to make the shotguns damage how it was before. But make it to where a player can have only ONE shotgun. You either get the heavy, the tac, or the pump. That would eliminate Double Pump, Tac Pump, Double Heavy, Pump Heavy, Tac Heavy, etc. Fix the game before releasing new updates. I just quit playing for over a week because of how shi**y the game has become.
                            I actually wouldn't mind that, the only reason it concerns me is because it might slow down the pace of the game by quite a bit, and honestly, shotguns create such a chaotic 2-5 seconds of exchanges. You know those split seconds come down to 2 shots and it is up to 1 person to land those accurately. In the middle of the exchange you cannot help but to think, " hope he misses, hope he misses " lol. I love that about shotguns and about this game.

                            They really should fix bugs though before releasing new guns.

                            Comment


                              #30
                              Originally posted by I Speak Llama View Post
                              They need to make the shotguns damage how it was before. But make it to where a player can have only ONE shotgun. You either get the heavy, the tac, or the pump. That would eliminate Double Pump, Tac Pump, Double Heavy, Pump Heavy, Tac Heavy, etc. Fix the game before releasing new updates. I just quit playing for over a week because of how shi**y the game has become.
                              Can't place it back because then they become overpowered again, the whole point of nerfing their damage was balance. Being able to jump into a fight and instantly down a guy was too powerful

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X