Xbox celebration pack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox celebration pack

Hello Epic Games,

Playstation have celebration packs, but the xbox don't have a celebrationpack. But why? Why do the playstation have a celebration pack but xbox not. I'm playing on the xbox and I want also a celebration pack. Can you make that?

From
    Joopiesaus232

This kid is a boss I like how he stands up for the whole x box clan I agree with his claim

Comment

I'm sorry to inform you guys. But playstation pays for exlusives. That means starterpacks and the exlusive ps4 bundle are only for Playstation because they pay for it. If Xbox did this too they would've had these kinds of exlusives too. I highly doubt Microsoft is ever going to do this.

Comment

Btw xbox & ps4 had 4 exclusive skins on save the world, these were probably not payed for because they both got them.

Comment

Well ios players never get any pack and are called noobs at least create like a super noob skin for us

Comment

Why does ps4 get celebrated but xbox does not

Comment

Because nobody owns an Xbox?

Comment

I hope ps4 gets another pack.

Comment

And don’t blame Epic, blame Microsoft. They blew their lead in the console wars with horrible a horrible business strategy, and don’t even offer a free skin to people who buy the Xbox X, their most expensive console. They’re offering as an Xbox one S bundle because sales of the Xbox One S are so poor. They’re acting out of desperation.

Comment

i want the celebration pack can i have it

Comment

Xbox needs a celebration pack or fortnite deleted

Comment

Give Xbox a celebration pack or I’ll never by a skin and I’ll be tfue

Comment

Is Xbox ever going to get a celebration pack too (epic)
                          ????????*♂️

Comment

Working...
                          X