Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quality of Life changes a lot of us would like to see:)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, so I didn’t come here to complain about how bad fortnite is or how dumb some players are, but rather suggest a few changes... also known as “Quality of Life” changes that I and others feel could have a positive outlook on the game... here is the list

1)Increase floor resource to (40-50)

Building has always been a big part in Fortnite, and perhaps a better way to encourage that would be to give people more material so they feel like they can build more... after all it is called FORTnite

2)Change storm mechanics

I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say that the storm can ruin your game sometimes... especially when you have good loot. You find yourself on the opposite side of the map, cursing that you didn’t pick up that Medkit for that SMG. You die and start cursing at the storm. Perhaps instead of making the storm fast and less lethal, perhaps make the storm slower, so that people can outrun it, but it does 2 ticks of damage instead of 1 at the start. This way people can suddenly find themselves in the storm without realizing and dying. Obviously I’m not saying get rid of the storm, because without it it would be absolute chaos, but maybe just tone it down slightly.

3)Reworking the finishing system

Ok, before you shout at me here me out. Everyone comes across that one player that has absolutely no idea what there doing, but see you and think your loot would look better on themselves. Once again you curse at how annoying getting finished is. Perhaps create a system where when you are finishing someone, you have to go through a little (5) second animation making the person vulnerable. This means that they are less likely to finish whilst getting shot at and more likely to return fire. Because doesn’t it suck watching your friends play a whole game when you got finished at the start for no reason?

Anyway those are the main “Quality of Life” changes that I think the game could benefit from. And please I am open to criticism and ideas:)

Have a good day/night
Working...
X