Collapse
X

Fix fortnite!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm genuinely left scratching my head at some of the utter BS and hate getting thrown around. i'll be the first to say that building is a core part of fortnite that i think is brilliant, but man do people really just abuse it with almost no limit. not every single fight should boil down to builds and edits, and thats what epic is trying to enforce with the anti-build changes. if youre getting killed by noobs that use miniguns, blame yourself for not playing that situation well enough. building should be used, sure, but you're just putting yourself at a disadvantage is you spam builds against minigun and RPG users.

when it comes to shotguns, i'm mixed. i'm an OG player and i have quite a lot of fond memories involving double pump, but i'm glad it's gone. SMG's are annoying, but they need a place in the meta. its better to complain about SMG's being easy to use than complain about them being completely unusable like they were in the earlier seasons.

people that complain about the game's current state and want to go back to earlier seasons are just hung up on nostalgia. vanilla fortnite was a mess of bugs, bad texture issues, frame rate problems and broken metas. move on people, the game is great and if you hate the meta (which is a pretty well balanced one) then just don't play it.

also anyone that mentions the return of the S5 drum gun shouldn't deserve to play the game.

Comment

I love Fortnite. That is all

Comment

Fix your game epic I hate all this new gay stuff you're adding. Like actually if you yourself go into squads with others they all complain about something that's wrong about the game

Comment

Unsopoted will not worck

Comment

Originally posted by Rich23YT View Post
            Honestly epic you are ruining fortnite battle royale. You people add unnecessary stuff in the game that we hate. You also are doing stupid updates that are killing fortnite. Let me give examples: you nerf farming, you buff c4, buff sticky grandes, and buff miniguns which all counters building which is the soul of this game. I see what you people are trying to do. With all these trash updates and now the addition of poison grenades which building can’t counter, you are trying to rewards noobs who use this and punish us, the skillful players. I miss the old days when fortnite was more balanced and rewarding for being good. I am pointing straight facts here, undo all these updates or streamers will get sick of this game and eventually quit and move on and they will take their audiences with them. Fix your game is on the edge of death.
            I know right?! My Fortnite isn't even working anymore! LIKE WTH!

Comment

This is so true the second the world cup ends everyone will stop playing.

Comment

Working...
              X