X

More refunds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More refunds!

Add more refunds! 3 lifetime refunds aren’t enough and maybe it should be like a refresh so every season maybe you give us 1 more refund ticket.

I agree.

With the amount of skins coming out each update - it makes the users spend ridiculous amounts of money.

As a company Epic should make a lot of profit to keep working on the game - but come one guys, people spend 500$ or more with only 3 refunds in a lifetime? I think that's too little. I've spent 60$ on this game and already used one of my available refunds, and my wallet already hurts.

Comment

• iSoYummy commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree also

• OPgamer19 commented
      Editing a comment
      i may have spent some v-bucks on skin i did not mean to buy can i get a nother ticket please
      Last edited by OPgamer19; 01-01-2019, 05:25 PM.

• DeerGun commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also someone who was unhappy with an emote and would at least like a refund so I could get the vbucks back. Seeing as the refund system is for returning Items you aren’t happy with or accidentally purchased it would seem fit to have at least one more refund

They're for accidental purchases, not so you can reline your pockets because of buyer's remorse a week later.

Comment

I completely agree, I believe that you feel too limited with only 3, i have used all my refunds and i regret my last refund because now i want that item back and now i feel like i cant have the skins i want because of my bad refunding decisions and i would like more chances

Comment

• NotYourEnemy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here I also wasted 50 dollars on the game and I used all my refunds because I didn't expect most emotes to be like the new ones

I accidentally bought the new dance when I was saving for season five and I have no more refunds what do I do please help me guys

Comment

• Dyljh23 commented
        Editing a comment
        same here i bought the stupid praise the tomato but i was trying to save for season 6

I’m am in complete agreement. I had enough v bucks for season 5 when I had accidentally bought an 800 emote and now I can’t get the battle pass! I also think they should add a confirm purchase button in the item shop

Comment

• dA_b1G_b3An commented
        Editing a comment
        I absolutely agree with the confirm purchase idea. I accidentally purchased an unwanted skin. And now I am paying the price for a finger slip.

• Aquakestrel202 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah same but for season 6 i accidentally bought a new emote when I dropped my controller and I have no more refunds left

• TSM_B R E A D commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here! I was 3 weeks away from season 6. I was looking in the shop when i pressed the wrong button and bought the worst 800 dance, pop lock! EPIC HELP MEEEEE!!!

ps, refill refunds every season,plzzzz

I was viewing to was viewing a ledgendary skin (I had around 2500 vbucks) and accidentally purchased and since I had used my other three I couldn’t buy the ledgendary I wanted and was saving for which is oblivion so epic games please add more refunds in these next few days I’ll do anything

Comment

• Qm7_lel commented
        Editing a comment
        same here i bought the fricking football skin on accident and i have 1650 now i only have 150 ;-;

• YourAnnualBacon commented
        Editing a comment
        Same! If I didn't accidentally pressed y when I wasn't looking at my switch, I wouldn't have bought the stupid Spike It emote and I could've gotten the Ghoul Trooper!

• BLÜJ4Y commented
        Editing a comment
        BRooooo ikr i was trying to check out the ark and it made me buy it! I lost all my v bucks i was waiting to buy crackshot with! PLEASE HELP I BEG FORTNITE

Yeah i accidentally bought red knight while on mobile cause my finger decided to press the button and now i only have 200 vbucks and i can't buy more!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic please

Comment

• Samikazmoose commented
        Editing a comment
        I accidentally bought twist by accident!

• DoctorWhovian24 commented
        Editing a comment
        I accidentally bought Laser chomp - which is a decent glider but 1500 v bucks is way too much to spend on any glider in my opinion. It could have easily been avoided if there was just a “confirm purchase” button or another refund. If epic games are reading this please add this in the next update

Literally my little cousin went on my ps4 and bought an 800 vbuck emote and I want my vbucks back but I don’t have anymore refunds. I emailed for at least 1 more and they say they can’t give anymore. I couldn’t get the pickaxe I wanted (Rainbow Smash) which I was saving up for, now that it’s out I can’t get it.

Comment

Epic please give us 3 more refunds I by bought rambunctious by accident and now I cant get season 5 battle pass

Comment

Yea most of my refunds I regret

Comment

• TSM_B R E A D commented
            Editing a comment
            I refunded infinite dab for stupid wiggle

I bought a whiplash by accident now I can’t get the battle pass, we should at least see 3 refunds every season that’s all I’m asking Epic!

Comment

I accidentally bought the Midfield Maestro and have no refunds left so i cant refund it can Epic please refund it for me

Comment

• Xcraft_YT commented
              Editing a comment
              My little brother buy the ruckus and the spike chamber on purpose (since he's still 3 years old). wasted over 2000 V-Bucks. I know your feeling man. Feels bad Man.

Hey Epic. I would reckon you add 3 more refunds each season because i also accidentally purchased the Midfield Maestro too. I have emailed you but got a reply saying about 3 refund requests even though i maxed all of them out. Please refund it for me!

Comment

• Editing a comment
              Same I totally didn’t mean to even purchase the soccer skin and I totally didn’t mean it PLZ REFUND ME

I want 3 more refunds every season! It feels so uncontrollable with "Lifetime" refunds! Everyone should need 3 more refunds every season, epic dosen't need to go profit all the freaking time. The other ppl who play this game also need to go profit!!!

Comment

• P0SEID0N_2025 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree you %10000000000. It's dumb having only 3 refunds. you should totally have at least one refund every season.
          Working...
          X