More refunds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need vbicks

Comment

Epic should give us 3 refunds a season! I accidentally got t-pose and the axe from ruckus and mayhem and now I am not able to buy the s7 battle pass. Please give us 3 more refund tickets every season

Comment

I bought the dab emote on accident and I have no more refunds and I can’t get nog ops

Comment

I accidentally bought the nog ops skin.

Comment

I accidentally bought the nog ops skin

Comment

Help I accidentally bought the nog ops skin

Comment

Help I accidentally bought the nog ops skin please help

Comment

I bought the nog ops skin on accident help

Comment

So i was starting a match when i finish playing that match i wentbto the item shom to see what was new then i went to look a this harvesting tool called the persuader and bought it on accident. Thats why i think the should give refunds every 2 week

Comment

So i was starting a match when i finish playing that match i wentbto the item shom to see what was new then i went to look a this harvesting tool called the persuader and bought it on accident. Thats why i think the should give refunds every week

Comment

So i was starting a match when i finish playing that match i wentbto the item shom to see what was new then i went to look a this harvesting tool called the persuader and bought it on accident. Thats why i think the should give refunds every 3 week

Comment

I accidentally spent my money on a pickax and I meant to buy the nog ops and now I don’t have enough vbucks to buy it and I was wondering if you could take away my you shouldn’t have pickax for the nog ops please my user name for psn and epic games is LilMausi_Goat or at least my I have one more refund

Comment

I have an idea and im pointing this highly towards the Fortnite Dev's. I agree with many of you, having on THREE refunds is not fair.. BUT what really upsets me is the facts that you have 3 gift's you can give out and the next day they reset... Why can't they do that same for refunds but instead of one day they can make it 2 days for "3 Refunds" to reset, its really dumb but that just shows Fortnite Devs are to MONEY GREEDY and just want more money, epic/Fortnite is starting to remind of that Mr.Krabs character from Sponge Bob... "MONEY MONEY MONEY!"
                            Epic I hope you see this, and just do what I pointed out because most of all your players will agree with this...

Comment

I need to refund archetype beacause my 5 year old brother spent my V-bucks. I also heard that you can keep the skin. Thanks Epic Games

Comment

I need to refund Archetype because my five year old brother baught itwithout asking.I also hear you can keep the skin to. Thanks Epic Games

Comment

Working...
                                X