X

Customization for default skins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customization for default skins

Wouldn't it be cool if you were able to customize default skins and their color and maybe put a hat on them like make a default skin outfit blue or red or yellow. Just a thought!

Was this post meant for Save the World or Battle Royale? As you posted this in the Save the World section but have "battle royale" in the tags.
    --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ricz0r View Post
      Was this post meant for Save the World or Battle Royale? As you posted this in the Save the World section but have "battle royale" in the tags.
      Yes it is. He's referring to the lack of customization that people who don't pay for skins have in BR.

Comment

That would be cool!

Comment

Moved it to the Battle Royale section.
          --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

I would love customisation for every single skin!

Comment

Wcbeuiidnv

Comment

yeeeeesssssss

Comment

While this may be a cool idea, I doubt Epic is going to give f2p players anything else besides the free pass and the 8 “defaults”.
                  My original signature was “I liek pokemon go :)))”, but I think it made people not take me seriously, so now it’s “Tick Tock, Mr. Wick.”

Comment

Working...
                  X