Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new shotgun update are you serious ?!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you finally killed every shotgun lmao GG
    lets spray some noobs down so they can flame again "nerf smg OPPPP" lmao
    fortnite goes wrong way Boys ;)

Oh no, now you actually have to plan your shots and play more smart instead of running and gunning with double shotties.

Cya double pumps chumps

Comment

Originally posted by Marcykayyy View Post
      Oh no, now you actually have to plan your shots and play more smart instead of running and gunning with double shotties.

Cya double pumps chumps
      plan shots? with a spray gun ? wait what are you serious lol ?
      i just run in now with tribble smg and spray everything down lol
      Originally posted by Skaldic

hahahahaha so much this..... newbies will start crying that no double pump is possible anymore...lollk

DUDE you have 7,317 Games and 43 Wins and talk about newbies and crying ? wtf you should stop playing this game
      Last edited by twitch KingXitus; 07-12-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Takes more skill to hit a headshot, switch, then hit another headshot instead of just spraying. I'm gonna win regardless, but still. This meta is trash.

Comment

• Twitch nuGGz_ commented
          Editing a comment
          My stats are trash? kid, you have almost 5000 matches played & only 380 wins LMFAO.

• Twitch nuGGz_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao you having a ****ing 6% win rate in solos. You have more wins because you've played 2000 more solos than me you bad player. LMFAO 2.4 KD with a 6% winrate. ****ing garbage kid lmao. stats indicate you are down right terrible.laugh my ****ing *** off.

Originally posted by Marcykayyy View Post

Cya double pumps chumps
        You mean smarter not more smart right? Whatever your version of intelligence is, I will go ahead and think the opposite. I will do this solely because you can not correctly utilize the English language. Plus shotguns being something other than garbage since the past nerfs is proposterious. I hope you are not planning on using them at all after this update. Even with legendary aim that would be idiotic. It would be suicidal to say the least. I suppose constant lobby sitting will be your thing.

Wait, I get it. You are actually being sarcastic and the error was intentional. I guess we are the idiots for not picking up on that. Touché my good sir. I say touché because you are a genius. You are mocking the bad players who do not understand how deadly a close range shotgun should actually be. Either they need a damage buff or double pumping should be a thing. This is especially true since shotguns could never keep up with smgs and such. A shotgun is just a wasted inventory slot. I am glad you can see that and find humor in it as do I.

Comment

Originally posted by nuGGz. View Post
          Takes more skill to hit a headshot, switch, then hit another headshot instead of just spraying. I'm gonna win regardless, but still. This meta is trash.
          this, now the fight is so boring Building and spray wow GG shotgun complete useless but gg Players with 10 wins in 5000 Matches will say nerf pump lmao

Comment

I'm actually really glad they nerfed the double pump. Skill should come from balancing weapons, not knowledge of exploits. People have been asking for this forever, and I hope the double pump is gone for good.

Comment

lol @ this retards ,43 wins? you mean 352 solo..... hahahahahahha... this ****** cant even read proper stats ,.,.,, hahahahahahahah... anyways newbies like you should stick to minesweeper. youll enjoy it more :)
              https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Skaldic ? wtf you trying to tell me lol you have 46 wins lifetime haha lol nice try Boy

Comment

Dude, I don't know how to tell you this, but a person's win record doesn't determine how valid their opinion is. Like it or not, the double pump is gone, and a lot of people are happy with that.

Comment

lol at this idiot... he gets feedback from this broken site.... ok.jpg hahahahah
                  broken site? lol nice try kid get better or be quiet lol go for some YouTube tutorials lmao

Comment

I’m going to use my inventory slots for an SMG, a drumgun, a heavy machine gun, a mini gun and c4. A sniper would be nice but hey those items are all I need. You know what forget ARs, burst ARs, hunting rifles, snipers, desert eagles, meds and shield pots. I don’t need aim for this game. I am going to spray and pray for days. It’s the name of the game right? That way I can get abducted by aliens for 6 months, come back and still get some kills. While of course my opponents are outplaying the fecal matter out of me. I got lucky though, Awesome! Actually maybe 4 smgs and an ar will do it.

Oh also before I forget i only stuck it out last season because I bought the silly old pass. So even though they destroyed shotguns I still worked to get those stupid omega lights plus an extra 5 levels. But now it’s like oh hi mister noob you can have it all bud. Let’s tack on some instant skins and blah blah blah for season 5. I am sitting this one out. I had a shred of hope they would have found a shotgun balance but no. I’m done with this “I only care about money and appeasing new players so I can trick them into giving me more money” shinanigens Ok bye!

Comment

Originally posted by twitch KingXitus View Post

broken site? lol nice try kid get better or be quiet lol go for some YouTube tutorials lmao
                      the kid is still mad that epic isnt catering to newbies like him,.... its ok, you either get used to the changes or go play another game .lolll

Comment

Originally posted by Skaldic View Post

the kid is still mad that epic isnt catering to newbies like him,.... its ok, you either get used to the changes or go play another game .lolll
                        ok dude i know you troll but be quiet now thx

Originally posted by RomeDogg View Post
                        I’m going to use my inventory slots for an SMG, a drumgun, a heavy machine gun, a mini gun and c4. A sniper would be nice but hey those items are all I need. You know what forget ARs, burst ARs, hunting rifles, snipers, desert eagles, meds and shield pots. I don’t need aim for this game. I am going to spray and pray for days. It’s the name of the game right? That way I can get abducted by aliens for 6 months, come back and still get some kills. While of course my opponents are outplaying the fecal matter out of me. I got lucky though, Awesome! Actually maybe 4 smgs and an ar will do it.
                        Originally posted by RomeDogg View Post

Oh also before I forget i only stuck it out last season because I bought the silly old pass. So even though they destroyed shotguns I still worked to get those stupid omega lights plus an extra 5 levels. But now it’s like oh hi mister noob you can have it all bud. Let’s tack on some instant skins and blah blah blah for season 5. I am sitting this one out. I had a shred of hope they would have found a shotgun balance but no. I’m done with this “I only care about money and appeasing new players so I can trick them into giving me more money” shinanigens Ok bye!

yeah it is sadly truth.. again a nice game get killed with updates GG

Comment

Map changes can be annoying, that’s when you adapt and deal with it sadly enough. But straight up killing weapons and going against the ideal shooting games weapon utility? Now that’s insanity. Have a “funner” time than me like your illiterate buddy, getting the rarest skins in the game. I speak of Season 5 skins because no one gives a hoot about this game anymore. So the least amount of people will have this seasons season finale skins than even the Black Knight as the game shrivels up and dies while Epic walls away filthy rich and laughing.

Comment

Double pump guys were always cheaters who exploited an unintentional bug. In my opinion epic should ban all players who misused it.

Comment

Working...
                            X