Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new shotgun update are you serious ?!

Collapse
X

The new shotgun update are you serious ?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paThoKa View Post
    Double pump guys were always cheaters who exploited an unintentional bug. In my opinion epic should ban all players who misused it.
    bug ? switching between 2 guns ? oh Boy.....

Originally posted by Skaldic

thats why ive been calling you a unicell for the last 4 hours, you read stats from a broken site, ahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

its ok being a newbie, youll be fine

https://fortnitestats.com/stats/skaldic so ? the next broken site? XDDD

Comment

People need to stop throwing other peoples stats around for the purpose of criticizing or shaming. I believe our moderator has already said something to this effect. And Epic needs to give us the option to make our stats private.

Comment

EPIC WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Just stop changing a good game:/. This shotgun nerf has honestly made me want to switch to Realm Royale.

Comment

Originally posted by Nahdeen Brii View Post
          People need to stop throwing other peoples stats around for the purpose of criticizing or shaming. I believe our moderator has already said something to this effect. And Epic needs to give us the option to make our stats private.
          I mean after the kingxitus dude posted his opinion the skaldic dude came here for solely to put old double pump users to shame and to get a rise out of him. So the other guy posted the dudes stats and roasted him for them. Don't see a problem with that and think we can all agree that first reaction of that Skaldic dude was retarded whether you're a fan of double pump or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaldic

another 12 year old whos trying to hide his tears on the double shotguns lol... its ok newbie , youll adjust :)
            No need for this immaturity my man, we can speak in a civilized way and I'm not to bothered about the double pump anyways only thing that bothers me personally is the playground rotating. Anyways let's hope they fix the one fortnitetracker page that's broken out there and add your hidden wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kankie King View Post

No need for this immaturity my man, we can speak in a civilized way and I'm not to bothered about the double pump anyways only thing that bothers me personally is the playground rotating. Anyways let's hope they fix the one fortnitetracker page that's broken out there and add your hidden wins.
              no need to cry for the double pump once you learn to adjust your aim youll be ok, itll take time but youll be fine lollll :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Nahdeen Brii View Post
                I mean I want to agree with you but when you have someone stuck on stupid. All they want to do is just provoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaldic View Post

no need to cry for the double pump once you learn to adjust your aim youll be ok, itll take time but youll be fine lollll :-D
                  It appears that you are illiterate my man. I'm sorry for calling you immature I didn't realize before that you were actually acting your age. I wish you good luck with your games and hope you have a pleasant day.

Comment

I love how salty this thread is

Comment

I really want the game to bring the double shotguns back since its the only way I enjoy this game and removing it won't make the game more popular so please bring it back EPIC

Comment

Why should people (especially like every fortnite streamer out there) be banned for using something everyone knew about? Oh thats right because you are triggered you kept getting killed by people using a tactic that you have used or can use too. Its a bug in their game that they left in for months! Its not like they saw it and patched it up immediately. They only patched it when crybabies like you keep getting killed and blame epic and the game instead of urself.

Comment

I do not think that this is the change is the most problematic, I actually believe that this change could be leveraged into something that would make shotguns, in particular the Pump Shotgun, way healthier than they have been in the past 5-6 months.

The pump was always supposed to be a high risk, high reward weapon, and was designed to be able to one shot while at the same time punishing a player very hard for missing.

The change that really made the pump feel so underwhelming right now is that the past changes, that were designed to cripple double pump, is still in the game DESPITE double pump being removed. To make Shottys healthy, balanced and viable again you simply have to revert the headshot nerfs (2.5 --> 2) and remove the toxic swap delay.

Comment

Working...
                          X