Better Female Skins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Better Female Skins

Better Female Skins

With the new Season 5 Battle Pass, new skins, sky trails, and map locations, there has been one particular thing about this season that, like the other's has been a little urking. That one particular thing, is the lack of creativity in the female skins.

Epic Games has thrown out a game that will definitely be a game that many generations will come to recognize as a game they grew up with like Pokémon, Pac-man, Mario, and so forth. It has great content, hilarious game developers and staff, and the gameplay is impeccable. I don't think anyone could ask for a better game when it comes to playing a challenging and creative game such as Fortnite. Yet, even though with it being so creative, the lack of creativity in the female skins is mind boggling.

Epic Games, y'all have churned out an amazing set of skins this season with Drift and Ragnarok being the ones everyone with the pass will be striving to get the full sets. But, with that in mind, why do the female skins seem to lack in comparison to these two skins? Drift's final look has this cool red electric effect to it, whilest Ragnarok has this eerie blue glow, and skull that sets it apart from the rest. But then you get the female skins, which just seem blah and dull. I being a female player, always love to play a well made and creative female character. Being a badass female in any game, taking names, and kicking butt is always a thrill and makes me happy to play said female, but y'all seem to never really give all that much detail to female skins, like you do the males. It's saddening that only a handful of your female skins capture my eye. Them being Valor, Fate, and Tricera-ops. I personally would of loved to see a female Drift with the beautiful Kitsune mask, looking like she will demolish you with just the slightest of glances. Or a even better female Norse Ragnarok with glowing markings, blue braided hair, and the amazing glowy eyed skull, seeming to stare into the very depths of your being. Maybe an amazing Rosie the Riveter, or a regal stunning Cleopatra, whose eyeliner is on fleek and will call upon her Egyptian gods to smite her enemies. Anything but the same old recolors of the default skins... I want to see you really make a beautiful, strong, and amazing female character like you do the males.

I get y'all are tailoring to your main audience, and trying to appease the majority masses. But the female player base deserves just as amazing characters as the guys, and I'm sure more often then not guys will play these female skins. This isn't a matter of feminism, feeling like y'all are sexiest, and trying to ostracize the female group, but simply a plea to up the creativity in female skins, and give me the kick *** woman of everyones dreams. I'm sure others will agree to this as well.

• commented on 's reply
    Exaaactly haha

• replied
    Rather then making females or males that enjoy playing as a lass pay 2k vbucks which is expensive for 1 skin they could just do that yeah it would make our lives better xD makes no sense charging someone that but having the male in a battle pass for 950vbucks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ragnar-2016 View Post
    I feel like the last season had a good amount of female skins but with the new challenges been able to add more to your skin is deffinetly focused on male skins

maybe they should add an option to pick between a female or male version of that skin or even just add both

it does seem silly that all male skins are included in the battle pass but when it comes to the female versions you then have to pay 2000 vbucks for them like the female version of the dark knight, female version of the omega and so on. Why not just give an option or give both
    This is what I've been hardcore pushing for, having both genders as the same skin and just select which one to use in the appearance section. They'd get the same level of customization, be essentally the same character, etc.
    That'd also solve the issue of having one badass Battle Pass skin that gets the female or male equivalent sold in the shop, invalidating time spent earning it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Moved the thread to the Battle Royale section.
    Please don't post Battle Royale-related threads on the Feedback forum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I feel like the last season had a good amount of female skins but with the new challenges been able to add more to your skin is deffinetly focused on male skins

maybe they should add an option to pick between a female or male version of that skin or even just add both

it does seem silly that all male skins are included in the battle pass but when it comes to the female versions you then have to pay 2000 vbucks for them like the female version of the dark knight, female version of the omega and so on. Why not just give an option or give both

Leave a comment:

Working...
X