X

Omega Skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega Skin

Omega Skin, for those who were not able to rank up in time to complete the omega skin, at least give them the option to purchase the parts that they are missing, just a thought, think it will make a lot of people happy, especially completionists.

I’d like for them to unlock at least the full Red lights. Looks too dark and incomplete without full lights.

Preference, though, would be for Epic to change Carbide/Omega challenges to
    be progressive like this season’s skin challenges but also compensate the players that made it to lvl.80 with 1200-1500 vbucks.

Besides the Red lights, if they never change Omega’s challenges to be progressive then leave the other colors locked...

...Buuuuut add a selection of new colors that everyone can get. Except for Red, original colors can remain exclusive. That way last season’s players that made it to lvl.80 still have their exclusive colors, plus access to the new colors, while the rest of us aren’t running around in an “unfinished” skin, which sucks.

Personally, I don’t plan on using Omega until Epic somehow allows a full kit. Frustrating to load in everyday to see this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	226C231516294925947396FBCA94B055.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	525200

But get this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	452371BB8E5B4C098B6E326A0ED63BAC.png
Views:	2
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	525202
    Attached Files

Comment

If you really were a "completionist" you would have got the Omega lights. But that Omega challenge has gone now, get over it and move on to season 5.

PS I actually prefer the skin without the helmet and extra lights. But I wanted the other colours, so I made sure I played enough to unlocked it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please it is my favorite Skin in this game PLEASE ????PLEASE

Comment

Please it is my favorite Skin in this game PLEASE ????PLEASE

Comment

por favor EPIC de uma segunda chance a nós por favor é a minha skin favorita

Comment

Working...
            X