X

LTM Suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTM Suggestion

The building aspect of this game is pathetic. I’m sick of receiving messages from players who talk **** about how bad I build, so I DDoS them out of the game.

I’ve multiple accounts across the Xbox, PS4, and even the Switch. It gets old, so I suggest you do a game mode where you don’t have the ability to build. It’s all about using the environments. I’ve won multiple games without building a single item, let alone gather materials. People talk too much **** about how they’re better at a game considered a rip off of Minecraft and PUBG combined.

If you have to talk **** about how well you build, you’re ****ing funny.

So get a LTM where you have no building material and can no longer break stuff for material. You can still break down structures and blow them up, but they don’t drop materials.

Doubt anyone has suggested this type of game mode. Let’s see you put it on the table for once.

I'm sure everyone's thought of a mode where you don't build at one point in time (I myself even suggested an LTM for it). Thing is: Fortnite is all about building, that's what makes it original. Taking away building would be like playing a different game entirely.
    DON'T LOSE your head, USE your head

Comment

i think there should be a ltm where its just grenades like impulses boogie bombs c4 etc because imagine the fun that would be just too see someone fly off a mountion

Comment

an LTM "capture the llama" 2 teams of 50 or less begin in a place with a pedestal and a llama on top of it (similar item llama like getaway) and when a enemy player takes the llama he has to run back to his pedestal to capture it

Comment

I Think It Would Be Cool To Have A Mode Called Storm Siphon.Instead Of The Tiny Island You Get Transported To The Main Map But You Get Sucked In By A Giant Pink Rift,After That The Game Time Shifts Back To Season One With Everything The Same About It(Weapons,Locations,And Gadgets)That Stays The Same But Every Time The Storm Eye Shrinks The Season Goes Up(It Starts With Season One And Then Goes Up)With All The Same Things That The Season Has.

Comment

I was playing a match and there was 3 people left (including me, so 2). We were all in Ballers and we just kept on rolling along when the storm kept getting smaller and smaller. Eventually I won and i thought the whole thing was hilarious. It reminded me of a Mario Party minigame. So I was thinking of having an LTM called Bumper Ballers where everyone starts the match in a Baller and stays in one the whole time. The storm shrinks quickly and everyone just bumps each other around and tries to knock each other out into the storm until the last person remains. I think it would be a lot of fun.

Comment

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but I saw a cool mode on Instagram and think it would be a fun LTM. The LTM would start with a timer and during the timer you can roam freely but when the timer ends you would start to get pulled in together or teleported together and than you would be attached to your teammate. You would only be able to go a certain distance from each other before getting pulled back to each other. I think this would be a difficult challenge while your playing but could lead to some fun moments.

Comment

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but I saw a cool mode on Instagram and think it would be a fun LTM. The LTM would start with a timer and during the timer you can roam freely but when the timer ends you would start to get pulled in together or teleported together and than you would be attached to your teammate. You would only be able to go a certain distance from each other before getting pulled back to each other. I think this would be a difficult challenge while your playing but could lead to some fun moments.

Comment

Working...
                X