X

Second chance to get Omega lights in season 6 [SUGGESTION]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second chance to get Omega lights in season 6 [SUGGESTION]

So I know a lot of people have already made posts about them wanting a second chance to get the level 80 lights for Omega. On the other hand, the people that did manage to get the lights don't want the lights to come back, because they worked so hard for them, and it just wouldn't be fair. I understand that. I have a solution though.

Everyone should work as hard for the Omega lighs, so I think it would be great if Epic would give everyone a second chance to get the rest of their Carbide/Omega armour unlocked by getting levels in season 6. The level requirements would be the exact same (80 for max Omega, 65 for max Carbide). Obviously, only the people that have Carbide and/or Omega are able to do that. Those two skins themselves wouldn't be given out to anyone by any means.

The Omega/Carbide challenges would only return for the duration of season 6, and will never come back after that. I think this would be a good idea, as I didn't manage to get the lights for either Omega or Carbide (not getting Carbide lights was my own fault, I do admit that, but Omega wasn't, since I was very busy during season 4), and I don't think Omega looks that great with just orange lights. I would love using no armour Omega with purple or green lights.

What do you guys think?
    Attached Files

I think the chance was given I worked my butt of to get Omega lights so if you didn't get it you didn't deserve it simple as that.

Comment

• TwitchCanadian commented
      Editing a comment
      I got up to season level 79 when the challenges were over. I couldn't even do anything about it because my basement flooded where I keep my Xbox and I wasn't allowed to play on my Xbox anywhere else but the basement so that took a month out of my time. I also have divorced parents and my dad does not have an Xbox over at his house so I couldn't play fortnite for a whole month. You also need to realize that other people worked just as hard to try to get those xp levels but had other obligations as well. I have sports to do as well and others have sports as well. Why in about a couple of month I will be looking for my first job. Just because you have the opportunity to sit on your butt all day long without having to contribute to society doesn't mean that no one else can get a skin upgrade in a game. You need to stop being selfish and think about how you would have felt if you didn't reach the lvl 80 requirement. You may say that you would have been ok with it and moved on. You would have been upset with the rest of us when every single upgrade skin in fortnite has been able to be upgraded in the later seasons. Epic should bring back the lights upgrades and a 2nd chance.

• Yaboichickenlegs commented
      Editing a comment
      Im sorry that people actually had a life to live instead of playing a game 24/7 so Im sorry that we dont deserve but we do because that was to much of a grind for the people who had an actually life and had stuff to do with their life.

• lol ben_nintendo commented
      Editing a comment
      FYI, The omega challenges are already coming back for season 8(according to videos on YouTube), and I hope the same goes for Carbide.

Here we go again, someone else begging for a reward they didn't earn. Haven't you moved on yet?

You had you chance in season 4. If you didn't do it then, then that's just tuff. The chance has gone.

Why do you think you deserve another opportunity to get a reward that others worked very hard to get?

Comment

• Deadly-Moves commented
      Editing a comment
      What would have been the point in busting a nut to get to lvl 80 in season 4 for them to just give everyone another chance 2 seasons later? It would completely devalue the season pass system and its higher rewards.

If you didn't unlock it the 1st time around that's your fault. Just move on and enjoy other battle pass rewards you get.

• SpenceRPG1 commented
      Editing a comment
      But Omega and Carbide were still trying something new. And I want to pose 2 things:
      1. Don't you think with the logic you have, Deadly-Moves, that Drift and Ragnarok should have been challenges only for season 5?

2.Compare 2 types of people:

Fortnite Streamers (YouTube, Twitch,etc.)
      People with Responsibilities

People with Responsibilities have less time to gain XP than people who spend most of there time playing Fortnite.

• WeerAwesome commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s literally what is going on right now. All of the season 5-8 battle pass skin challenges are carried over into the next season and like with me I had just started playing so I sucked but now someone can purchase the battle pass on the last day and then still get the final tier of the skin

Can everyone stop being selfish over a **** skin upgrade ?! "you didn't deserve it" ?! Like if i didn't play the **** out of the game and still didn't manage to unlock it ! Quit being selfich kids that just want to rub their accomplishment in other people's faces ! We paid for the Battlepass just like everyone else but yet we didn't have the time or motivation to get the most showcased skins for it ! And now the challenges for Drift and Ragnarok are only xp based so that they can carry over to the next season so why are people so salty about other players getting the Omega lights when the new skins are more popular/wanted now and also requires a "more balanced amount of playtime" ? Because Epic never said a word about "deserving" anything or "rewarding dedicated players" except for the Battle pass tiers ! After all a skin doesn't show the player's skill and if you brang about this skin that's probably because its the only thing you can brag about ! I personnaly want the complete upgrade because first it feels like an incomplete skin when you don't have it and second i just really like the design and i think it just looks cool ! Why are players making it their mission to have the lvl 80 Omega upgrade permanently locked for everyone that has it ? It's just so stupid to think like that

Comment

• walyuga commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree there. People honestly get to mad when somebody has a life outside a video game and that’s all they ever have to do.

• WeerAwesome commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU! And now with these seasons all of the challenges are carried over! It’s so frickin annoying

Originally posted by 1Mod View Post
    So with your logic since I bought season 2 battle pass but didn't get tier 75 and black night because I didn't play as much I can just get it now in season 5 NO that makes no since at all.
    I think the difference between the John Wick and Black Knight is there if you didn't have the time because of life commitments you can always compensate by buying tiers, so it works out. Especially for most people who doesn't have the time because they have to work. Where as with the full Omega it was set up in a way where you couldn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkside1402 View Post
      Can everyone stop being selfish over a **** skin upgrade ?!
      Sure, as soon as you people stop begging for something you didn't earn. What makes you think you're entitled to another chance?

You got the full Omega skin at lvl65, the lights were optional.

Comment

• Deadly-Moves commented
        Editing a comment
        Here here.

• WeerAwesome commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you even know what we’re asking for? We’re asking for the battle pass skin challenges to be carried over into later seasons, like Epic ALREADY CHANGED for season 5-whatever season Fortnite stops making seasons. You could literally still have the season 5 battle pass skin challenges for drift and or Ragnarok and all we’re asking is for Epic to change it to reach out to season 4. You don’t need to freak out! This doesn’t concern you if you already have it!!!

• BlueEagle07 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, the lights were not optional, lots of people tried to get it but because of school/work/responsibilities we don’t have all the time possible. Also you get the full omega skin at lvl80 not lvl 65

Originally posted by username_jp View Post

Sure, as soon as you people stop begging for something you didn't earn. What makes you think you're entitled to another chance?

You got the full Omega skin at lvl65, the lights were optional.
      I'm pretty sure it was 55. 65 was for carbide lights.

Comment

I didn't unlock all the camo skins in several CoD games. I didnt beg for Activition to change the criteria of the challenges. I just weighed up what was worth my time and effort, and what wasn't. And unlocked the stuff I considered worth the effort.

If you REALLY wanted the Omega lights, you should have put in the required effort to unlock them. That's what I did. When the season started I looked up what the tier 100 challenges were, then I made sure I played the game enough to get to lvl 80 within that season. If i had missed out. I would have been annoyed at myself, not Epic.

If you didn't get to lvl 80 in season 4. That's your fault, and no one else's.

Comment

• SpenceRPG1 commented
          Editing a comment
          "I would have been annoyed at myself, not Epic". True. But, This is False. If you are a kid ages youngest Fortnite player - 14 or 15, and parents make you do stuff, that loses time. To get XP, it takes time. And when you have obligations, that takes time away. So the question is "Do take time away from other things like sports or being with family to get the lights?".

• BlueEagle07 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes like we didn’t put any effort into and ask for a redo on it -_- Of course we put the effort into it we don’t have time because of other important things and some people don’t have To skill to make it to lvl80

Idk, Honestly I feel like there should be a second chance. There are a lot of people who tried their butts off for levels but aren't super lucky. One of the only ways to earn exp is through winning. not many are successful with wins

Comment

• SpenceRPG1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to be honest, I never got full Omega. But I do agree with Dr4g0n.

• walyuga commented
          Editing a comment
          Really I think they should add the xp system to both Carbide and Omega. I was so outraged when I found out Ragnarok and Drift were xp based and that they could be carried on to the next season but my Omega or Carbide couldn’t.

Originally posted by Dr4g0nFl4m3z View Post
        Idk, Honestly I feel like there should be a second chance. There are a lot of people who tried their butts off for levels but aren't super lucky. One of the only ways to earn exp is through winning. not many are successful with wins
        Also not everyone has a squad full of friends playing all the time for the party XP boost

Comment

• SpenceRPG1 commented
          Editing a comment
          LuanLevaar makes a good point. Full Omega and Even Full Carbide are some of the most corrupt skins in the game. And looking at season 5 Drift and Ragnarok challenges being carried over, Season 6 skins Dire and Calamity challenges, and Xp, It seems unfair.

And with that, I am to make my final conclusion:

Fortnite should bring these challenges back. The challenges were based how much time was spent on the game. They changed this with season 5, but never gave anyone the Omega and Carbide challenges back. It also doesn't help that in Season 6 you can change the colors of Dire and Calamity. So I will make one final statement:

If Dire and Calamity challenges carry on to Season 7, then this should mean the return of Carbide and Omega challenges.

• WeerAwesome commented
          Editing a comment
          SpenceRPG1 you are EXACTLY RIGHT!!!! And now the season 7 skin challenges have carried over to season 8! It would just make sense for them to change it for us season 4 players

Originally posted by Deadly-Moves View Post
        I didn't unlock all the camo skins in several CoD games. I didnt beg for Activition to change the criteria of the challenges. I just weighed up what was worth my time and effort, and what wasn't. And unlocked the stuff I considered worth the effort.

If you REALLY wanted the Omega lights, you should have put in the required effort to unlock them. That's what I did. When the season started I looked up what the tier 100 challenges were, then I made sure I played the game enough to get to lvl 80 within that season. If i had missed out. I would have been annoyed at myself, not Epic.

If you didn't get to lvl 80 in season 4. That's your fault, and no one else's.
        But CoD camos aren't time limited and completely diffrent from grinding to lvl 80 before the season ends ! And Epic didn't really tell us about the requirements of the upgrades so people just grinded for the tiers and didn't worry too much about the lvls because they thought it wasn't that hard to unlock the upgrades and only people that were aiming for a high lvl at the start of the season had a good chance of getting to lvl 80 plus not everyone has the time and a lot of friends that play Fortnite to grind !

Comment

Я за то что бы дать всем шанс закончить это испытание , я купил battlepass когда осталось 35 дней я получил только карбида и почти его открыл , кроме огоньков ((( Я был рад когда в последний день успел получить дальтоплан карбида , но из-за не полного дизайна карбида было не очень всё радостно ((( Я думал , что смогу закончить это испытание в 5 сезоне , но этому было не суждено сбыться ((( Плюс Epicgames решили эту проблему в 5 сезоне , теперь можно было drift и рагнарёк получить даже после окончания 5 сезона , для меня со стороны Epicgames не уважительно , потому что в 4 сезоне разблокировать всё экипировку было труднее чем в 5 сезоне !!! (

Comment

#КАРБИДНЫЕОГНИ

Comment

#ВОЗВРАЩЕНИЕКАРБИДА

Comment

i just wanted to have carbide in season 5 again so that i can have it because i wanted to upgrade my carbide skin and get it in save the world

Comment

Working...
                X