X

New Ltm castle concept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ltm castle concept

I think you should add a new mode. I don’t have a name but since 50v50 is not everyone’s favorite mode you should add a mode that two teams of 50 have giant castles about 100 to 150 meters apart on a way smaller map. they spawn in on the castle or jump in on it so the add a invisible wall in between them when you land. Every player starts out with a green assault rifle, a green shotgun, a green smg, a med kit, and two mini shields Along with 100 of each material. If they want better items there will be supply drops that drop in the middle of the map that drop blue or better weapons. Mini gun not in the mode. If it does not work out with 50 try teams of 20 with smaller castles but the same idea. I think it would be fun to have a base with 49 other people and everyone chooses whether to push or stay back the end will have both teams to be pushed out of the castle to get into a giant fire fight in the middle. This is my first post it may suck but I think it would be great.

nice first post aint to bad 1 problem that will cause immense lag to the fortnite servers because then they will have to make a new map

Comment

I think it will most certainly cause lag but the map will be small mabye 300 meters long and if a map was not created they could just choose a spot on the map with even ground like the spot where the big soccer field was they would just have to take out the rifts For that

Comment

Working...
      X