Storm Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm Update

Hi,

I have an idea about possible storm endings and I think it's time to get a bit creative.

History:
    Original Storm: Players would camp in their builds and wait for storm to shrink. This provided interesting play, however, players would still not want to challenge until the very end.

Current Storm: Worse than the original. Most of the players are still not willing to challenge. The storm will move to the next circle at a considerable speed which causes most players to die in the storm (pro tournaments).

New Storm Idea: The 6/7th Storm will split in 2 or 4 separate storms and begin to close. This will break players apart and will provide an opportunity for players to fight it out in their respective circle. The following circle will then form two circles which will eventually lead to the final end circle. I can draw up what this will look like.

Please note: The current storm should be removed as the storm doesn't provide opportunities for interesting play. It is simply a waiting game or who can reach the storm first. It is not what Fortnite should be about.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Working...
X