X

Replay mode, let us lock who we're watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay mode, let us lock who we're watching

Every time i seek it changes player, who decided this was a good idea it makes using replay mode pointless.

I've spent a little while searching for this issue and wasn't able to find it aggravating anyone else except for you and I. We must be missing something ridiculously obvious...

If I try to seek ahead watching my gameplay, it will switch to another player. Anyone have any insight as to why that is?

Comment

nope it happens to me also, i just accepted that it was broke...

Comment

Thanks for letting me know we're not alone. That kind of ruins the replay feature. I'm not really much good, so I don't want to watch myself bumble around for ~3-4 mins before I get blasted and seeking is a PITA if it switches players every time.

Comment

Same issue here. I've been trying to watch a few replays but it's almost impossible to sort through them like this.

Comment

See issue just didn't complain. Player has left the replay area is very annoying too.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSneed_BtrRec View Post
              See issue just didn't complain. Player has left the replay area is very annoying too.
              Replays only record within a certain radius of your character. Naturally, anyone that leaves that area is no longer viewable.

Comment

Working...
              X