X

One plus 6 not supported

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One plus 6 not supported

I registered and I got invite link and I installed it when I launch it's coming device not supported I have OnePlus 6
    Attached Files

Your device is in list with supported for beta test devices. if you have root or any of that things remove it and try again.

Comment

• KENIL_9833 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have any root but the game is showing I am on wait list

I have the same problem over here too.

Comment

I am having the same issue. I reinstalled and th issue still persists.

Comment

• Just_CyNyte commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude u can insta now it's about 1.84Gb and still u can't play ;/

I am also having the same problem in one plus 6

Comment

Originally posted by OctaineBG View Post
        Your device is in list with supported for beta test devices. if you have root or any of that things remove it and try again.
        No root or no android P update

Comment

Same problem on my OnePlus 5

Comment

Originally posted by sachin derome View Post
            I registered and I got invite link and I installed it when I launch it's coming device not supported I have OnePlus 6
            Fortnite is not out yet for OP devices, if you registered to the beta they'll send you an email with instructions on how to download the game in a few days, just check your email every day.

Comment

• sachin derome commented
              Editing a comment
              I download ed the game and I logged in it's says get on the wait list

One+5 same problem. No root, android up to date.

Comment

Same here on my op6

Comment

Même problème non compatible oneplus 6 .☹️

Comment

I found out that it's not that it's not compatible but it's more likely that they purposely blocked all the devices that are not Samsung.

Try to launch the Fortnite without any internet connection and then you'll see that you have an "install" button ( notice that the button will gray out as soon as you reactivate internet connection )

Comment

• And2608 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly what I thought. Maybe it's about Samsung having the priority

If fortnite is compatible in oneplus 6 then why it's not working in my oneplus 6 device. It says device not compatible. Is it bcz fortnite will exclusively be available for Samsung devices nly or bcz of jst beta app??!!

Comment

I don't get it it. It clearly says Oneplus 6 on the supported device list yet when you open the installer app it says the opposite. I guess we're out of luck

Comment

With LG G6 (on the list of supported devices) it doesn't work. It seems only Samsung devices are allowed regardless of the list. They should give access to the rest of devices listed or remove them from the list. This is causing a lot of disappointment and controversy

Comment

• w0ahbear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have a Samsung tablet and same issue
                    Working...
                    X