Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The current state of Fortnite Battle Royale and my opinion/feedback on it.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the updates you have been adding that I have finally decided to stop playing. First of all before season 5 i was having 100-120 constant fps and after this season 5 update i cannot even play the game with more than 60 fps. Lets not talk that Season 5 is the most boring and stupid season of them all. SMG meta? No thanks. Shotgun nerf? No, thanks. That is just enough. Ruining the game with adding more and more stupid skins and not fixing and optimising YOUR own game is not how its done. I dont want to talk about the servers. I think its time for me to move to a better battle royale game.

-lord_vanko

Bye bye then.

Comment

This seasons honestly is the worst. "Fortnite season 5 .... the time of building is over " and wtf is the new peek its actual garbage you have to be exposed all the way down to your chest they literally couldn't have made the game any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by splattmastr View Post
        This seasons honestly is the worst. "Fortnite season 5 .... the time of building is over " and wtf is the new peek its actual garbage you have to be exposed all the way down to your chest they literally couldn't have made the game any worse.
        You are definitely right!

Comment

I just miss Season 2-3.. The best Fortnite times.. Maybe Epic could do a time machine in-game so they could bring the Season 3 map and gameplay back with the good guns they have addded in season 4-5.. And they could finally add a new map..

Comment

Season 3 gameplay with season 4 weapons and season 5 map holy **** thats gonna be amazing

Comment

Working...
            X