X

Console Controls and Shotguns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Console Controls and Shotguns

Well Epic, I was wondering if you’re gonna keep shotguns at the stage they are at right now? Because shotguns in my opinion are just useless due to SMG’s and the buffed Doul Pistols. One more thing, are you going to be making so us console players will be able to re-map buttons to our likings. Because (not to be rude) editing is down right a joke on console. Thank you so much now I’ll be off getting sprayed by SMG’s.

Dude, what console are you playing on? 90% of the time I'm killed on console by a shotgun and 90% of the kills I get are from shotguns. Aim assist basically makes SMGs near useless if someone hops around like crazy. While aim assist on shotguns means even people who installed the game today will get a lucky headshot quite often, which I'm very salty about on a daily basis. Shotguns are good how they are right now. You just have to use them right. Use them for peak shots or take your out in the open shot with them, then either spam build or swap to an SMG.

SMGs are really only powerful in Squads or Duos. In solo play you can build stall any SMG without getting hit.

Comment

Working...
    X