Iphone X skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone X skin

Hi,
    Everyone know about the galaxy skin as its the most exspensive skkin in fortnite history. But why not add a exlusive skin for i​​​​​​​phone too?
    Please say something.
    Thanks!

Yes I was wondering the same thing the galaxy 9 is Samsung’s flag ship phone and you have a skin for that so why not for the IPhone X

Comment

They probably will, just have to wait and see. They seem to prefer Apple anyhow since the whole Appstore fiasco. Wouldnt suprise me

Comment

I hope for this to come out soon. They probably will come out with a limited edition skin for an iPhone, but it will probably be one of the newer ones, not the iPhone X

Comment

Originally posted by MythicalHunter24 View Post
          Hi,
          Everyone know about the galaxy skin as its the most exspensive skkin in fortnite history. But why not add a exlusive skin for iphone too?
          Please say something.
          Thanks!
          The Galaxy skin came from a marketing agreement between Samsung and Epic Games, whereby Samsung paid Epic to release Fortnite on its phones first with the exclusive skin and free V-Buck offer that came with it. This obviously was used by Samsung as a likely effective advertising tool for its products in a competitive market of Android devices.

While it's certainly possible, I wouldn't hold my breath for an Apple exclusive skin because Apple is competing against, well, nobody on the iOS operating system. Apple customers tend to be fiercely loyal to those products and there's likely less benefit to Apple to be gained from paying Epic for a marketing agreement. I also wouldn't be surprised if part of the agreement with Samsung is that Epic can't make a similar agreement with another phone manufacturer for a certain period of time.
          Last edited by CousinEddie7; 09-08-2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Apple Skin for IPhone 8 , 8Plus and X

Comment

Translation: "Give me free stuff"

Comment

I have A Phone xr and I’m A mobile player

Comment

I have a iPhone X worth more than note 9 but no skin.lol ????????

Comment

• Graf_NOOB111 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha you realize that depends on the storage you get dude btw they the same price

I have the iPhone XR worth but no skin

Comment

Yeet, am I right?

Comment

Is there gonna be a skin for the iPhone XR

Comment

They have already tried but apple said that they didn’t want to collaborate on an idea. RIP

Comment

That would be nice

Comment

**** me hard

Comment

Working...
                            X