Founder's Rewards Umbrella question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Founder's Rewards Umbrella question

I got the email about rewards and am referring to this part of that email:

"As a Fortnite Founder who purchased prior to today, you will receive an exclusive Battle Royale Founder’s glider, or once you’ve won a match, a Founder’s umbrella:"

So my question is, If we don't win a game until after the release of Battle Royale on Sept. 26th. and if we win after, say on Sept 28th, will we then unlock a regular umbrella, or the Founder's umbrella.

I want to know if I have six days to unlock this umbrella, or that if its already tied to the account and will unlock whenever I happen to win.

i would like to know this too. I have won a game but my friend hasn't so im hoping he doesn't have to get this done before the 26th

Comment

I imagine as long as you've bought a founders pack you will get the camo umbrella once you win a match.

Comment

Originally posted by mit648 View Post
        I got the email about rewards and am referring to this part of that email:

"As a Fortnite Founder who purchased prior to today, you will receive an exclusive Battle Royale Founder’s glider, or once you’ve won a match, a Founder’s umbrella:"

So my question is, If we don't win a game until after the release of Battle Royale on Sept. 26th. and if we win after, say on Sept 28th, will we then unlock a regular umbrella, or the Founder's umbrella.

I want to know if I have six days to unlock this umbrella, or that if its already tied to the account and will unlock whenever I happen to win.
        I would think it would be like the founders guns. You can unlock the upgrades any time after you've bought the game. They start off blue craftable and you've gotta do x and y to get them up to epic then legendary.

So i figure similarly its not a time based thing just something you will get when you complete the task of winning.

Comment

I'd like to know this as well.

Comment

i need umbrella

Comment

On my Xbox I downloaded fortnite save the world deluxe edition on my brothers account and he got a founders glider and I did not and I still have the deluxe edition on my account with the deluxe edition daily rewards but no golden camo umbrella or glider is there eny whay we can both have it

Comment

In my experience if you buy the 'save the world' P V E game mode once you win a battle royale game you revive the standard umbrella (The metal one) and the founders umbrella (The brown cameo one).

Comment

If you win a game is the glider replaced?

Comment

Why can’t i get an umbrella even thought I won’t match

Comment

Why can’t I get an umbrella even though I won 1 match

Comment

I won a match and also am wondering because I had won a match the day before and did not get the founders umbrella and Dito282 you have to win in solos duos or squads!

Comment

• Trikkiez_ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Because you had to play the game during season one and win a game i have the founders umbrella so trust me

• Editing a comment
                        u have to own save the world

No, you have to win a match AFTER you buy STW

Comment

Can I still get it If i would buy it now in 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by Ξɴsᴀʙ_OΣEGAΞ View Post
                          Can I still get it If i would buy it now in 2018?
                          yes you can still get the founders umbrella if you have save the world and you win a game.

Comment

Working...
                          X