X

Custom Game Mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Game Mode

It'll be nice for BR mode to have some sort of custom game mode like 4v4 in probably a smaller sized map. Possibly allow the person setting up the match be able to control how much loot can be dropped, different environment, what can be crafted, etc. Think of it like how Overwatch has their Custom Games set up in their Arcade mode.

Feel free to add on to the idea!

amazing idea!

Comment

Great one bro !

Comment

Originally posted by Xx-Mkay-xX View Post
        Great one bro !
        Originally posted by rehmanrulz View Post
        amazing idea!
        Thank you my dudes! Saw this a bit late so I do apologize about that.

Comment

I believe they are already thinking about this in the future, 50v50 is a test of the future for it. Look up Mustard Plays on youtube (not sure if it is real) but it is supposed to be Donald Mustards brother and he asks a bunch of questions and this was on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleBack619 View Post
            I believe they are already thinking about this in the future, 50v50 is a test of the future for it. Look up Mustard Plays on youtube (not sure if it is real) but it is supposed to be Donald Mustards brother and he asks a bunch of questions and this was on the video.
            It'll be cool to have the custom game mode to be customizable like: You only drop in a certain area, or you only can use pistol, etc.

Comment

Anyone feel free to add on to this idea would love to hear what you guys think!

Comment

Can i get custom game pleas and name will be Kakku

Comment

Epicgames, can I please have a costom march code.

Comment

Can i get a coustom game key my xbox name is XxHyperNukexX

Comment

Can i get a coustom game key please my xbox name is XxHyperNukexX

Comment

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen I play Fortnite on the PS4 I have a Youtube channel with lots of fans. Some say they are better than me. That's why I want to ask if I can get the key and if I can start private matches. I hope you take this seriously and fulfill this. Fortnite: Madrit4562 PS4: Madrit4562 Sincerely, Madrit

Comment

Can I have a code for custom game

Comment

Working...
                          X