X

Feedback for Battle Royale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback for Battle Royale

I just wanna start off saying this game is falling down very fast. First off these weapons/ items need to make a return the Drum Gun this was the most used and favorite weapon in the game why was it removed I used to win a lot with this gun , the Tactical Smg needs a return because the regular smg just does no damage to enemies I suggest vault the regular smg. The bouncer, honestly why was this removed there was no issue with them. If I’m in a build battle and someone destroy the bottom of our structures Now we take massive fall damage because we can’t protect ourselves from falling this is just giving noobs a chance to kill us with no skill. Second off phasing through buildings please for the love of Squad Leader please patch this or take it out of the game I’ve died countless times of people just walking through my building when I just build a wall or when they Shoot right through it. Also the resources needs to be buffed again 20 for each resource is dumb and it need to go back to the way it was. Another thing that’s been happening double teamming and triple team every single game I played with my friends in duos or squads in duos there’ll be 4 duos in one spot and all of them targets me and my friend I’m tired of getting double teamed this is literally not fair at all or when we kill 2 duos another duo comes in and shoots us in the back like come on fix this epic, make the bigger map bigger it’s way to small. Quit just taking out the OG named location and cover it with a new one just expand the map. Stop adding all this other stuff we don’t need and add things we need like for instance, A Gas mask this could helps survive the storm without taking damage cause we have to run 10 miles to the next circle. Another item is tactical body armor this could help survive fights longer cause shields does nothing for you. New weapons that could be in the game since all the good ones got removed, A suppressed Burst Assualt rifle (Famas) this can be a fast fire rate of burst with quiet shots, AK 47, a paintball gun, semi auto Assault rifle and a Suppressed Sniper that’s all I can think of. another thing I want to mention is hit registration people shoot you when the bullet doesn’t even touch you but it still counts as a hit fix the hit registration or when my crosshairs on a enemy the bullets dont register this is all I gotta say the game just need to be balanced

The reason they will not keep certain things in this game is simple. Money. They are making an absolute killing. So much so they probably dont have to give a **** anymore. With each update comes new bugs, issues glitches the list goes on. But the most important thing to remember is that new skins will arrive as well. When you have millions of people playing your game and potentially spending close to a 100 bucks on one skin I guarantee you their focus will be shifted towards profit. Should it be that way? I dont believe so. Is it that way? Yes. The game has turned into a complete random spectacle. Opponents with their connection dropping mid fight, delay in animation after an elimination, massive lag spikes and servers crashing mid tournament. My biggest mistake as a consumer was buying a battle pass and save the world. I feel so cheated and disgusted with this company. After season 6 if the issues continue I will no longer play this once potentially amazing game. Doubt if they will care, they have 40 odd million gamers to exploit.

Comment

This used to be my favorite game of all time and now with all the stupid **** yall add like balloon, no bouncers, plains, scoped revolver, silenced sniper, zip line, ect. And theres ple Theres so many better guns you can add and I've put up with all this stuff but picking up gliders is the stupidest **** I've ever heard of I have already uninstalled the game idc if you fix it or not I'm done with it but for everyone else just please fix it

Comment

Why did we can’t connect to fornite?
        the server is down or wath??

Comment

Why my ping is going above 300 my actual ping was 120 which is not bad compare to 300 ping please fix this issue I play on Asia. It starts from season 7 some times it goes down and some times it goes above300. Pls kindly fix this issue on v7.40???

​​​

Comment

Why my ping is going above 300 my actual ping was 120 which is not bad compare to 300 ping please fix this issue I play on Asia. It starts from season 7 some times it goes down and some times it goes above300. Pls kindly fix this issue on v7.40???

​​​

Comment

Working...
            X