X

Smooth moves come back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smooth moves come back

Hi epic games i was wondering if you could put smooth moves back in the game i loved this emote but didn't have time to buy it please add it back we would love to see it on the weekend

Pls bring it back many people want it

Comment

• KAZ.Ericksen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I really want it's my best fortnite dance

I´ll call it BTS moves :D

Comment

Can epic please add back smooth moves so I can buy it a lot of my friends want to buy it as well

Comment

Fortnite if you are reading this please add smooth moves back in everyone wants to get it cause they mabey couldn’t get it cause that didn’t have time so please and smooth moves back :D

Comment

man that emote was lit but i could not get it i agree with you man i want smooth moves back in the item shop :(

Comment

Epic please bring Smooth Moves back it’s the best emote ever and hasn’t come back yet and I really want to buy it

Comment

Epic please bring Smooth Moves back it’s the best emote ever and hasn’t come back yet and I really want to buy it and so do a lot of people

Comment

Please bring smooth moves back it was so good i just didn't have the vbucks to get it

Comment

Can u bring back smooth moves tomorrow because this is my first time in a couple of weeks I haven't bought v Bucks

Comment

Bring smooth moves back pls epic games

Comment

Can u bring it back ASAP as i i didnt have vbucks to buy it but now i do.

Comment

hey Epic is there anyway you could add Smooth Moves back in the game please I really want the emote

Comment

Pls bring it back

Comment

Agreed!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X