Smooth moves come back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Smooth moves come back

Smooth moves come back

Hi epic games i was wondering if you could put smooth moves back in the game i loved this emote but didn't have time to buy it please add it back we would love to see it on the weekend

• replied
    We appreciate the enthusiasm, but asking for items (skins, emotes, backbling, etc) is against the Forum Rules.

You are more than welcome to talk about your favorite items, but item requests will be removed or closed.

More questions? Read the FAQ or contact Epic’s Support

Closing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic games can you please bring smooth moves today to the items shop because it’s a great emote I couldn’t buy it last time because I didn’t have v bucks now I have v bucks epic games please bring it back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello epic games i like Smooth moves free 2019

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pls bring it back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey Epic is there anyway you could add Smooth Moves back in the game please I really want the emote

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can u bring it back ASAP as i i didnt have vbucks to buy it but now i do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bring smooth moves back pls epic games

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can u bring back smooth moves tomorrow because this is my first time in a couple of weeks I haven't bought v Bucks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please bring smooth moves back it was so good i just didn't have the vbucks to get it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic please bring Smooth Moves back it’s the best emote ever and hasn’t come back yet and I really want to buy it and so do a lot of people

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic please bring Smooth Moves back it’s the best emote ever and hasn’t come back yet and I really want to buy it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    man that emote was lit but i could not get it i agree with you man i want smooth moves back in the item shop :(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fortnite if you are reading this please add smooth moves back in everyone wants to get it cause they mabey couldn’t get it cause that didn’t have time so please and smooth moves back :D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X