Help me understand what i'm doing wrong here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand what i'm doing wrong here

Hullo,

I made a short clip (40 something seconds) of a gun fight I got into yesterday, where I don't understand what took place. I feel like I should have been landing shots, but as you can see in the clip out of 25 shots only 1 lands. I would like some feedback on what i need to adjust, because this seems to happen A LOT in this game. I consider my aim to be pretty solid, but I don't know how to explain what takes place.

**WARNING** There are a couple F bombs in this video towards the end when i get frustrated, so please excuse those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4uZBlJxmI

What is wrong here is the RNG spread that what I hope they fix soon for the mean time don't take long engagement without a bolt or semi sniper

Comment

Absolutely nothing.

For now, the RNG is like an absolute RNG. You can just pray while shooting. It's like in a Tabletop game, but where the attack is ABSOLUTELY left to the dices, you have no bonus of any kind to that roll.

Comment

Im sorry my friend... yes this is the disgusting amount of weapon spray:/
        I encourage everybody to frequently post threads concerning the terrible bloom, since this is one of the most major issues with this game

Comment

it looks like you are moving ever so slightly left and right which will completely throw off weapon accuracy, i know its instinct so you don't get shot, but sometimes staying still gives you that one or two shots you need to connect so you can win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dirkgently View Post
            it looks like you are moving ever so slightly left and right which will completely throw off weapon accuracy, i know its instinct so you don't get shot, but sometimes staying still gives you that one or two shots you need to connect so you can win that fight.
            I 100% agree with movement, however I was crouched and barely moving. The guy on the hill was not crouched literally running back and forth hitting me a lot. I know he isn't the one that killed me, but he was landing a lot more shots than I was while sitting still/slighting moving. The first 4 shots, there was no movement.

Comment

Working...
            X