X

Improve loot drop rates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improve loot drop rates

Why dont you improve the loot drop rates in certain locations or entire named locations?

why is there that one house that literally only ever has 1 item in it while other houses always have multiple chests and floor loot? Why does no one ever go haunted hills, junk junction, etc? Because the loot is very bad. I'm tired of searching a whole house and only finding ammo or bandages. I've even searched a whole entire house and literally havent even found ammo, healing, or a gun. HOW is that acceptable. Make other locations viable

I watched a default skin a couple weeks ago open 3 chests. He got a chug jug, half pot, purple scar, gold famas, purple heavy shotgun and a port a rift. Tell me how thats balanced. I have never had that luck so I guarantee your "rng" loot system.. isn't
    Last edited by Tperodactyl; 11-04-2018, 02:09 AM. Reason: ....

The back middle house in pleasant park is literally the worse house in the whole entire game. The worst loot ever or NO loot whatsoever.

Comment

everywhere is the same RNG, just because one game someone gets 3 epic and legendary guns does not mean they get that every game. every once in a while i get the luck of starting with a gold/purple shotgun and ar. Everyone has the same RNG and its perfectly fair. The bright side of landing these bigger named places is the chance for more chests and more floor loot. Reason why no one lands out in haunted and junk is not because it has "bad loot" its just because it has less loot. Someone could walk out of junk/haunted with full gold inventory, while someone in pleasant cold walk out with a full common inventory. its just how the game work. Just because you maybe haven't gotten lucky doesn't mean you are getting worse RNG then someone else. im 100% sure all the chests that are loaded into the game are already pre determined with items before you drop from the bus. Its not like the game knows where your landing and puts worse loot over there. Thats why the game takes time loading, it has to load in players load in all the loot and have all the pre determined chests.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacred Sippycup View Post
        everywhere is the same RNG, just because one game someone gets 3 epic and legendary guns does not mean they get that every game. every once in a while i get the luck of starting with a gold/purple shotgun and ar. Everyone has the same RNG and its perfectly fair. The bright side of landing these bigger named places is the chance for more chests and more floor loot. Reason why no one lands out in haunted and junk is not because it has "bad loot" its just because it has less loot. Someone could walk out of junk/haunted with full gold inventory, while someone in pleasant cold walk out with a full common inventory. its just how the game work. Just because you maybe haven't gotten lucky doesn't mean you are getting worse RNG then someone else. im 100% sure all the chests that are loaded into the game are already pre determined with items before you drop from the bus. Its not like the game knows where your landing and puts worse loot over there. Thats why the game takes time loading, it has to load in players load in all the loot and have all the pre determined chests.
        lol no it's not. Go to the back middle house in pleasant 100 times and tell me what loot you get. It is hands down the WORST spot on the whole map

Comment

I love watching streamers find all the shield in the world meanwhile me and a partner can clear out pleasant and find one 50 pot

Comment

Oh man I love looting a whole location and finding 0 shields. Mean while other games I can find 5 full pots and 2 slurps in a few houses. This is not rng. The game decides when it wants to give you shields

Comment

Come out of pleasant in squads with 5 kills total for our team. We all have 75 hp at most. Run into a team with 6 total, 3 have 200hp, the last has 150. Man I sure do love rng in this game. It's impossible to win when you cant find any shields in a big named location like pleasant

Comment

Fantastic game you got here. I went the whole game without finding any shields. I ended up getting 6 kills and I'm low because then only thing I had was a med kit and a campfire AFTER 6 kills in solos. Had to rely on mushrooms. But sure glad Ninja has a plethora of shields 24/7

Comment

again, everywhere has RNG, your just unlucky if you dont find shield, i have had it happen to me before as well, but in other games i find shield, its not a big deal, its how the game works.

Comment

Lol. Get killed at the start of the game. I find no shotguns or shield. Meanwhile the guy that killed me is at 175hp with 2slurps, 3 minis, a shotgun and legendary p90. What a joke
                    Last edited by Tperodactyl; 11-22-2018, 10:26 PM. Reason: Byv76f

Comment

You'll never find drops in the first circle

Comment

I'm not talking about supply drops. I'm talking about loot spawns

Comment

Once again getting killed by players that have 1 kill total while we have 5 but they have way better loot than us and 7 minis to our 3 bandages. Cater to the worse players Epic

Comment

Lol just drop at doghouse in pleasant if that's your problem.

heres some serious advice: the best way to start a game is to land on a gun or chest with high ground as well. In a place like pleasant park where there is no high ground or much visible loot I suggest landing at the spot with the most loot to increase your chances of getting a gun, btw the gun always pops out on the right side of a chest so just turn auto pickup on and stand to the right in front of chests to always get the gun first.

Comment

If me and my duo have 5 kills with 0 shield.. do you think the problem is what house we loot or the shield drop rate in general? You know how many times I kill people late game and they drop no shields?

Comment

Working...
                              X