X

Team Killing in Squads Fill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Killing in Squads Fill

There seems to be a consistent flow of people who queue up as 2 or 3 and then when you get finally set up, they kill you and take all of your stuff. The strategy itself actually doesn't make a lot of sense since it essentially decreases your chances of winning by 25% or 50%, theoretically if you assume that having 4 players counts as 100%. There should be a system set in place for people that team kill consistently to ban them for periods of time, extending the more they do it. Obviously, this decreases incentive to do this strategy and should create a better environment for the Squads fill players. I do believe this is a problem that needs to be addressed.

I agree..... the Team-killing is getting out of hand.
    I just played four rounds, and got killed all four times by my squad....because of my loot.
    This is ruining the game for a lot of people.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNKZmd44oG0

Comment

Why is nothing being said or done about this.. This is a thing. I have queued up in many matches where, I was wanting to play in a team and I have been killed like 9 times out of 10 when queuing up for squad play. Something needs to be done about this. It is ruining my game experience, making it not fair game play. It is to easy to Q up and hit the no fill option. Cause I want to play in a team and not be team killed all the time by the same team is getting really bad, I cant even play the game. I have joined today alone 3 matches and been team killed in all 3. I don't want to play solo and don't have a team. I just want to play and try out the game and see what all the hype is about and I cant even do that. Please Fornite dev team Admins someone give us something. turn off Friendly fire or something. Make this game playable for me again. Cause at the moment I can not play with out getting team killed.

Comment

Originally posted by wootism View Post
        I agree..... the Team-killing is getting out of hand.
        I just played four rounds, and got killed all four times by my squad....because of my loot.
        This is ruining the game for a lot of people.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNKZmd44oG0
        They just need to ban these players like they banned hackers. Report them for team killing.

Comment

I have reported it every time it has happened, I have seen a few of the same people still playing and not only playing, but I have seen videos of them on youtube posting videos and bragging about it. Please for the love of Gaming fix this or just ban the trolls ruining our game play.

Comment

This makes me sad rn. There should really be something like autoban for this.

Comment

I have solution. Don't play with random people.

Comment

Originally posted by Arteson View Post
                exactly what i was going to say, why don't all the people in here squad up? and that would be the end of your problem, go on discord, download gamerlink or try googling 'fortnite squad finder' use your head instead of ******** to the devs about something that is core in battle royal games.

Comment

Originally posted by En1gm4_ View Post
                  exactly what i was going to say, why don't all the people in here squad up? and that would be the end of your problem, go on discord, download gamerlink or try googling 'fortnite squad finder' use your head instead of ******** to the devs about something that is core in battle royal games.
                  Oh well. I thought we were on "Suggestions & Advice".
                  There's an obvious problem going on in an "Early Release" game. So we tell them about it, so they can address it. And your take is "Use your head and play with friends". Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Panossa View Post

This makes me sad rn. There should really be something like autoban for this.
                    I disagree because it is possible to accidentally kill a team mate in certain situations such as when using explosives. Instead I think they should ban people who purposely kill team mates based on sufficient video evidence where the video clearly shows that the team kill was premeditated.

Comment

Yeah great advice.... instead of fixing it, just don't use this option in the game...
                      It's just idiotic that at this moment you can't play in squads with random people without getting teamkilled 80% of the time.
                      I want to be able to boot up te game and start playing with a squad, not searching for squads online of downloading gamerlink etc....

They should add a 'punish' & 'fogive' button after being TK'd.
                      Last edited by wootism; 10-16-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arteson View Post
                        These two statements are absolutely ridiculous. It is not a solution to avoid this problem as it will continue to happen. People like us do squad up, I squad up frequently with friends. I think if anyone needs to use their head, it's you. They've provided an option to fill your party in squads and it's evidently being abused. '********' to the devs about an issue that has to do with the core of the game isn't worth discussing? Grow up.

Comment

They should disable team kill, its so simple...

Comment

Originally posted by The _Flashhh View Post
                            They should disable team kill, its so simple...
                            If they removed friendly fire then well co-ordinated teams will be able to rush people while spamming rockets/grenades without having to worry about friendly fire killing them which would make it seriously unfair in my opinion.

Instead I would suggest adding a 'forgive' and 'punish' button.

Comment

If they removed friendly fire then well co-ordinated teams will be able to rush people while spamming rockets/grenades without having to worry about friendly fire killing them which would make it seriously unfair in my opinion.

Instead I would suggest adding a 'forgive' and 'punish' button.
                              The forgive and punish is the only way that could somehow work :) Removing it would be ruing the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X