X

Replay download and view

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay download and view

Would be nice if we could download replays of the games we've played and the watch them in the game client from different player perspectives or camera angles.
    [SUP]I used to be analsandblaster, but I guess that's not PG13..[/SUP]

Yeah, very good idea. Would like to use that for my videos.

Comment

that would be awesome. great idea.

Comment

Yeah, that would be so great! I've just won a solo squad but couldn't record it since my computer is too slow

Comment

Yea. Same thought, just won my first solo and would like to recap

Comment

Same DrBeastJr

Comment

Would be nice if Epic would add this feature sooner than later as it can tremendously boost online exposure with people posting videos post-game.

Comment

I like this idea please add it epic <3

Comment

Add this guys! We need it.

Comment

You could download NVIDIA GeForce Experience which has the same feature to save your kills, it does it automatically. After the kill/death/win it saves them to a certain folder.

Comment

OhMyFrost, How is that even remotely related to reviewing an entire game from different player perspectives/angles, time control, etc?

Comment

I really want to rewatch a game play of mine i clucthed a 1v 20 on the game mode 20v20 and got 20 kills please contact me a soon as possible if you guys can get that game play!! My psn is Mcspanky10 and my email is estradasaul213@gmail.com

Comment

Yeah, I'd assume that Nvidia replays would do it, some of us are for recovering our replays. I started using Shadow Play. Although, AMD GPU users will not be able to use this feature. We do need a replay system that can track those stats.

Comment

zou cool zijn als het werkt!

Comment

They showed off the Replay editor at GDC a couple weeks back, it looks great and I can't wait to see what people are going to make with it!

Comment

Working...
                              X