X

Ping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ping

Good evening people of Epic Games, in am here to report a problem here in the Middle East. The high ping in all servers we connect to make the gaming experience unenjoyable and frustrating. Many people left the Fortnite community due to this issue. fixing this issue will solve many problems for the competitive gamers here in the Middle East and Epic Games can make profit out of this dilemma. One of the ways they can make profit is people would buy items since its there time to shine! Another way is that people would play it more and make all the people who left comeback to playing Fortnite! A third way of profiting out of this idea is you would be the first if not one of the first who made a server here in the middle east and boost Fortnite's reputation since most people in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (capital) play it and talk about it. so fortnite would benefit from this innovation to the game. Also most of the people that say fortnite is dying are from the middle east and other places with horrible ping. fixing this would bring fortnite back at its rightful place the top. The games rivaling fortnite would be played less and more money spent on Fortnite. since the most sold in Bo4 and PubG would be in the Middle East. If thats not convincing enough it would bring the gaming experience that left the middle East come back stronger than ever since most if the people Including expats play this game as its the most played in the Middle East. Not claiming that Epic Games just want money but I'm Including benefits of this server being created! During all of Fortnitemeres our ping was reaching an astonishing 200-350. thanks for a moment of your time! Please take this to consideration.

Originally posted by OutLaw_TFairy View Post
    Good evening people of Epic Games, in am here to report a problem here in the Middle East. The high ping in all servers we connect to make the gaming experience unenjoyable and frustrating. Many people left the Fortnite community due to this issue. fixing this issue will solve many problems for the competitive gamers here in the Middle East and Epic Games can make profit out of this dilemma. One of the ways they can make profit is people would buy items since its there time to shine! Another way is that people would play it more and make all the people who left comeback to playing Fortnite! A third way of profiting out of this idea is you would be the first if not one of the first who made a server here in the middle east and boost Fortnite's reputation since most people in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (capital) play it and talk about it. so fortnite would benefit from this innovation to the game. Also most of the people that say fortnite is dying are from the middle east and other places with horrible ping. fixing this would bring fortnite back at its rightful place the top. The games rivaling fortnite would be played less and more money spent on Fortnite. since the most sold in Bo4 and PubG would be in the Middle East. If thats not convincing enough it would bring the gaming experience that left the middle East come back stronger than ever since most if the people Including expats play this game as its the most played in the Middle East. Not claiming that Epic Games just want money but I'm Including benefits of this server being created! During all of Fortnitemeres our ping was reaching an astonishing 200-350. thanks for a moment of your time! Please take this to consideration.
    Same bro its tough to play in this condition

Comment

Originally posted by dismysmurf View Post

Same bro its tough to play in this condition
      Epic stop the madness!!

Comment

us people from the middle east don't have fun playing fortinte due to the ping, our ping goes anywhere from 140-170 ping and that makes the game not as enjoyable as the people from other country's enjoy the game. so please can we have a server in the middle east, this is the best game so far and I don't think there will be a game that is as enjoyable as fortnite, I noticed that there was new servers added in the past couple of months so, please for all the people that live in the middle east may you please add a server. When streamers play a ping that is more than 100 they can't edit as fast, can't build as fast, and even can't shoot as fast. we people from the middle east play with a ping over 140 while the servers that we are on the people that are against us can have a ping of 20 that causes us to lose the game. I think that all the people that are from the middle east will agree with me. weather you will do something about the servers or not please let me know if not, I know for a fact that a lot of people from the middle east will start playing a different game because of the gaming experience, I honestly don't want to start playing a different game since this is by far the best game in history.

Comment

Thanks For all the support

Comment

Working...
          X