X

The ONE skin that I would absolutely LOVE to purchase in the game:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ONE skin that I would absolutely LOVE to purchase in the game:

Hello, I love artistic visuals and being creative, and the fact that the skins in fortnite reflect this warms my heart and satisfies me so much. The skins in fortnite are absolute fire, and I made sure to cop multiple of them especially the ones with legendary and epic rarities (I have them on my main account: Merryholidaze).
    Despite all the numerous skins in the game, I felt like there was something missing, and about a month ago it came to my head. This skin concept has been in my head ever since, and I want to share it with you. It's a hitwoman skin. Full suit, no skirt. A blonde in a red suit with a white shirt underneath, similar to the Reaper skin's suit, but a female version of it. The tone and expression of the face is sharp but confident, attractive and classy. It would be a legendary rarity of course, and as far as the backbling goes, it can having nothing, or something similar to what the wildcard has. The focus would be on the skin however. Please, Epic Games, please breathe life into this concept. Thank you, and have a great day!
    Last edited by Merrydaze; 11-16-2018, 06:39 PM.
Working...
X