Ideas for the makers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for the makers

You know I was talking with some friends on ps4 of course we was playing fortnite great game btw I love it . But I had some ideas though y'all might already have them in mind but if not here's some y'all might could add if y'all see fit .. well one thing I know when u die you drop everything but what about a thing were when you win a match you keep everything you had and it stores it in a home screen inventory that way you can use it for the next game of solo/duo/squads ... another idea would be some melee weapons that does more damage than the pick ax that would be helpfull I'm sometimes finding myself trapped in a house with no weapons would be great too just some ideas ... your friendly ps4 player Be-wabbit ps. When should I be expecting save the world to come out for free ??
    Last edited by be-wabbit; 10-17-2017, 06:35 PM.

Personally I think that keeping your weapons after winning isn't a good idea, the whole point of the battle royale genre is to start with nothing and try to collect the best loot. But I do think that the pickaxe should do a bit more damage. About 10 hits to kill is too much, I would say the sweet-spot would be 4 hits.

As for different ideas/suggestions, in addition to being able to customize your character (which i'm sure will come eventually), it would be nice to change the look of your umbrella/glider. I bought the base game right when it came out for Early Access so now I have the camo umbrella but I much prefer the look that they have without camo. It seems weird that you get a worse skin for purchasing the base game...

Comment

Something like an axe would be interesting. Maybe you could get wood, but only wood with it (maybe more wood than with the pickaxe). Also it would do more damage to players.

Comment

Like when you win you could keep everything but maybe instead of useing all the weapons you won with it would only allow one or to u could use for next match

Comment

Hello I been thinking of a trap that has like a hologram that displays random loot like a AR with ammo but really it’s fake, it’s like a X shape in the middle is the hologram and the lines are spikes, when someone try’s to pick up the weapon or loot it activates the trap only when the they press the pick up button. It Will be funny kills and fun to play around. I know y’all not reading dis but I’ll keep trying
          Last edited by gun_shot231; 01-02-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Hi it’s me again how bout a tracker or like a tracker bullet so we could play around with player. But I’ll be a stupid idea I mean a tracker? In fortnite? But I’ll pretty cool to see it in game for 2hrs lol

Comment

What about special grenades like turmites that eat wood or a rust grenade that eats through metal, designed for taking down structures rather than players.

Comment

My idea may be a big update for the next season of fortnite. So maybe there’s a ranked and an unranked mode for users. People who do ranked will have levels like bronze III, II, I then rank up to silver III, II, I then say gold IV, III, II, I and finally platinum V, IV, III, II, I and after that then they base it off the top 50 where each of the fifty get special prizes and the same for each level of bronze silver gold and platinum all get prizes like v bucks and characters, gliders, pickaxes, emotes, and dances. And you maybe rank up through kills or placements in matches or a points system with kills, placements, and wins all have a factor in your ranking. Also your ranked and unranked are two different levels like your unranked may be a level 40 but your ranked is a level 30. Last thing is not battle pass for ranked but there still is one for unranked. Also the prizes you win are kept throughout your time on fortnite. I think this would increase popularity and be beneficial for fortnite.

Comment

Working...
                X