X

Enable Gilder Re-Deploy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enable Gilder Re-Deploy?

I have died multiple times in the storm because of not being able to build up and glide away, this is really frustrating. Can you please enable glider re-deploy? It would make everyone's life easier.

Glider redeploy is still in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaboywonder21 View Post
      Glider redeploy is still in the game.
      Just to clarify for anyone else reading,

Yes, glider redeploy is still available in LTMs, but not in solos, duos, or squads.

From v6.3 Patch Notes:
      "We are disabling Glider Re-Deploy in all default modes starting in v6.30.
      • It will remain in the larger team modes (e.g. Soaring 50s, Disco Domination etc.) and Playground to allow ongoing experimentation with this feature."
      Help the community by flagging posts that violate the forum guidelines!

Note: I don't work for Epic Games

Comment

I think they should run another test, however, give the option to be in a lobby with or without redeploy, then take count what percentage of players pick what, that will tell epic undoubtedly what the majority of players prefer. There's pros and cons to each. I personally like it but the one problem I have with it is that it increases 3rd parties quite a bit, players can move in to 3rd party a lot quicker.

Or just leave it a option permanently to be in a lobby with or without it.

​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X