X

Commando Headhunter Skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commando Headhunter Skin

Epic Games why haven't the original default skins returned to the game? Please add these skins into the game (especially commando headhunter)
    Attached Files

I talked about this in a topic I posted about two weeks ago. I'm assuming it won't come due to the similarities between the two. But who knows.

Comment

I don't see similarities between skins as being an issue. Plenty of games use recolors, such as Super Smash Bros, League of Legends, etc. Not to mention the assets are already in the game. It won't be a lot of extra work to simply add the skins into the item shop. If anything it is easy money.

Comment

You guys should start wishing for some other good things. Like a new mode :) bring back the original fortnite and keep this fortnite but have two different battle royal tabs to choose which BR to play. (Seasons 1-3) (seasons 4-6)

counting in on you guys because Epic seems to obey your wish lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zinli View Post
          I don't see similarities between skins as being an issue. Plenty of games use recolors, such as Super Smash Bros, League of Legends, etc. Not to mention the assets are already in the game. It won't be a lot of extra work to simply add the skins into the item shop. If anything it is easy money.
          Just realized some of the defaults are in Save The World. I unlocked the Banshee female from a Fortnitemares Llama,which was in Battle Royale before Season 1 Hit. (Don't laugh at my stats, I just started lmao.) I also just realized that this is the Tracker's counterpart, which is a skin that hasn't returned for a few seasons now.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snippets. View Post

Just realized some of the defaults are in Save The World. I unlocked the Banshee female from a Fortnitemares Llama,which was in Battle Royale before Season 1 Hit. (Don't laugh at my stats, I just started lmao.) I also just realized that this is the Tracker's counterpart, which is a skin that hasn't returned for a few seasons now.
            No need to be embarrassed everybody has to start somewhere lol

I also play Save the World (mainly for the V-Bucks) but it's a fun game regardless. The "Commando" Headhunter is also a hero from Save the World (It is the Epic rarity of the Urban Assault Headhunter)

Epic Games really needs to bring these skins over to Battle Royale. The assets are there I don't know what's holding them back.
            Last edited by Zinli; 11-27-2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

epic pls (bump)

Comment

Working...
              X