X

Grey pump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey pump

Hello, I would really like it if Fortnite added the grey pump back, and I have two reasons why:

1.first of all, rarity, the pump is my favorite shotgun by far, but sometimes I don’t get it in the early game, and sometimes I don’t get a shotgun at all. If they were to make the pump a grey shotgun, there would be more spawn rates for it, people would be able to get a gun they enjoy (if they like the pump) in the early game faster.
    2. second, I don’t think it would ruin the game, everything would be the same other than a new rarity. There would be a grey pump, green pump, blue pump, then threre would be a grey tac, green tac, and blue tac. Perfectly balanced (as all things should be).
    Thanks for reading this if you got this far, of epic sees this I, and a lot of other people (I think) would appreciate it. Thank you.

If I’m not mistaken the only thing that changed was color. Not even the drop rate. They made it uncommon because the damage it did along with making the uncommon pump, rare.

Comment

Working...
    X